" I don't think it's a good idea to come with you. You knew me,I ain't socialize that much. I prefer to stay at home and watch some series alone. I might enjoy my night without going to a party or whatever is that." I looked at her reaction and she is a bit sad on what I've said. But I can't take my words back.

" I do understand you Third, but I just want you to enjoy a bit. You're always staying in the house after school. You rarely go out. "I feel like guilty. My conscience is killing me. I don't know what to do. But I don't want to hurt Mash. She just want me to have fun that's why she's asking me to accompany her.
I sighed as I face her.

" Fine, I'll coming with you next weekend. "I smiled at her as I pinch her cheek. After that I left her dumbfounded. Like she can't believe that I agreed to come with her. Well, what can I expect she's one of the apple of the eye here in our campus. She's indeed very beautiful lady.

" Hey Third, wait for me. Why did you left me? Hey Third come back here. "She yelled. She looks crazy but she still slayin.

I ignored her and continued  entering the room. It's too loud in here. I just walked through my favourite spot which is beside the window. It's too perfect for me because I love sightseeing because it's calming my senses.There's a bunch of trees which I love the most. I brought out my book and started to read while Mash is sitting on beside me. She's glaring at me and I kinda smirked at her. I saw her pouting in my peripheral vision. I still continue reading when our professor came in with a poker face. As usual, what can I do expect right? She tackles about our upcoming culminating. We're going to conduct an event. She wants us to more creative and we must be able to work hard in this event. I am busy taking down notes when Mash's is poking me. Still I ignore her though.

"Third aren't you gonna talk to me?You ain't joking right?" She's still poking me and she's hella whispering because she's afraid that our professor might scold her. I glance at her and I mouthed "nope" I even popped the p. And she almost scream so before she could do that. I warned her to be quiet. And she's grinning from ear to ear.

After our class, we decided to go to the library since I need to do my research paper. Cause I will be submitting it on next meeting. My friend Mash bids a goodbye since her friend Charisse texted her to meet up.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay? Don't worry I'll make it quick and I'll just text you when I get to talk with Charisse a'right?"I just nodded at gave her an assuring smile. She hugged me one last time and she walks away. Still waving her hand even tho she can't see me.

I started to walk through the library. While I'm walking around I can see there's a lot of students in the gymnasium. I can hear their voice loud and clear. They're talking about some famous people. But I don't have any idea who is it. Because I don't give a crap.

As I entered to my happy place which is here in library where I can find a peaceful moment. When the librarian saw me, she automatically smiled and greet me. I greet her back while finding my spot. As I put my things in the table. I brought up my laptop and started to work on my research. I was in a middle of reading when someone sit in front of me. I looked up to know whoever this person is. As I looking at the man sitting in front of me. He's also looking at me. And there's a shock at his face.

"I remembered you were the person who I bumped in earlier right?" What a coincidence. Or is it a destiny? Oh my god I can't utter a word so I just nodded slowly. Get back to your senses Third. You must be crazy. My mind are arguing at this moment like what the heck.

" So, you're also love to hang out here in a peaceful place?" He chuckle softly. He looks like an angel while chuckling. I just nodded again as an answer. Because I'm still shy. You know I feel like it's love at first sight. Call it cliché but it's true. I don't know what's going on with me.

" I'm sorry if I'm being casual with you. You might not talking to a stranger so. I'm Kaizer Vergara. You can call me Khai for short." He offers a handshake and I look back at him. I just handed him my free hand to do the handshakes. We're both smiling to each other. When I feel awkward. I pull out my hand and back to what I'm doing. He also brings out the book and starts to read. We both silent. I can't focus on my work because I can feel that he is staring at me. When I finished my work, I started to fix my stuff and later on my phone vibrated. I opened it and I saw an message from Mash. It says that she's done talking with her friend and she's waiting for me outside the cafeteria. I simply replied "Sure" at her. As I sent my message. I stood up and I look at the man who's sitting in front of me.

"Uhmm I gotta go. See you around" I don't want to be rude at him so I just bid my goodbye in a nice way. As I push back the chair that I used cause I'm ready to leave. He stood up also and.

"Nice meeting you a second time around. Mr?" He's asking my name what the fudge dude. I'm sure if Mash would know about it. She might probably be crazy as hell knowing her. Before I could answer. I cleared my throat. Feels like I'm dreaming at this moment. I can't explain the feelings.

" You can call me Third." I smiled and I walked out already leaving him without saying the word 'goodbye' I just left him.

----
A/N:How's my work? I'm trying to update as much as I can. So I'm hoping that you might support me with this journey. 💚 XOXO
#KhaiXThird
#LGBTQ