''What that's strange you should have received it, every elite politician has received it.'' Putin seemed surprised.

''Well I guess no dinner for me'' I gave him a sad smile. I wasn't exactly too excited about a dinner with a lot of elite people anyway. I never really cared about them nor liked them. They always made sure to let you know how much poorer you are and always hide their depressing shallow lives behind a fake mask. But maybe I didn't like them because I never really fit in with them. However going to a dinner like that with Putin would make it a lot better.

''No'' Putin scoffed ''Of course you are coming. I can just say you are my date for the night'' He smiled a bit at me. I was flattered by it and started to blush. Me being President Putins date? It was too overwhelming.

''Ah I see, but why do you want me to come? Don't you wanna go with your wife'' I asked. Putin started to fiddle with his pen as he thought of an answer.

''It's good if you get to know the people who are working for me a lot better. But also it would be a lot more fun to have you around'' He smiled a little again. He didn't reply on the wife part. But I let it go this time.

''Alright, but I don't have a dress with me. Maybe I should go home and get one.'' Putin shook his head.

''No no need to, I will just get you a new one.''

''Oh no sir there is no need to, I can just get my own dress'' Before I could stop him he had already called in Mrs Ivanova.

''Mrs Ivanova could you do me a favor and take the body size of miss Y/l for a dress that needs to be done tonight?''

''Of course sir'' She nodded and went out and got a measuring tape. She measured every part of my body.

''Please Mr President it's not necessary'' I whined. I felt spoiled, which was the worst feelings I could get.

''Don't be silly.'' Putin replied

''Sir is there any requests for this dress?'' Mrs Ivanova asked.

''Yes, I want it to be tight enough to suit her body, I want the color of it to be rose red, it needs to go at least a bit above her knees.'' Putin studied me. It was almost like he had thought of this a lot, what would fit me and what look good on me.

''Oh and don't forget, it has to be done today''

''Of course Mr president, I will send the errand right away'' She nodded and left the room. I was overwhelmed, never had I been fancied like this. It was something new that I had to get used to, after all this wasn't going to be the last elite dinner I would go to.

Our first meeting was in a room that almost hadn't been touched since the Soviet days. It had white walls that had cracked at some parts with paintings on the walls of former Soviet leaders. It brought me a nostalgic feeling of home, my real home when father, mother and my big brother was alive and I was as happy as I could get. Usually these type of nostalgic feelings would make me sad and anxious, but for some reason I felt more pride this time. I was happy over being able to spend time with my family and get closer to other family friends at the time. One of them being Vladimir.

As I wondered of in my own thoughts before the meeting someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around. It was a former family friend named Dmitry Nikolayevich the now minister of Natural Resources of Russia. Of course he had become that kind of minister, he was such a tree hugger and the biggest sweetheart you would meet in a government like Kreml.

''Y/n! So good to see you'' He smiled and gave me a long hug. It brought me joy receiving his humble hugs again.

''Hi Dmitry! It's been so long''