Chapter 1

Mature chapters 18+

~bow down and kiss on my ring.~

Love at first sight

Valentina

I'm home alone for the first time in my life. And it's exciting. I'm talking to my best friend that I've met online and she is talking about going clubbing since my father is not here.

I sat on my bed with my laptop while eating hot puffs and listing to random music.

"Seriously Val you should come out. Your 18 now don't be scared and break the rules for once. Please this is the only time your allow out and I really want to meet my best friend." Ava says while giving me the poppy dog face.

I sighed.

"But papa is going to be disappointed in me if I leave. What if I get caught?" I whined grabbing a chip and putting it in my mouth.

"Your 18 and never left the house. Don't you think is worth the risk? Don't you want too see me?" Ava ask while grabbing a some clothes.

My parents are overprotective and won't allow any of her kids out. My brother is depress stuck in this house I used to be so depress but I have Ava now. Yes I do want to see my best friend.

"What if I ask Jackson if he wants to come out? He is my twin he should get out just like me right?" I said.

"Yeah and I can come get you. Finally!" She screamed. "Pick something out and be you. Send me your address and I'll be there soon." She says hanging up.

I got up and ran to my brother room. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Jackson wanna leave the house with me?" I ask and he glared at me and I smiled back.

"Where not supposed to leave the house Val." He whined.

"But pleeeeeeeaaaaase." I said with puppy dog eyes.

He gave in.

"Fine where are we going." He said as he gets on the bed.

"Clubbing." I smiled.

"But our IDs are inside father and mothers room and there room is locked." He said.

"Ava knows how to pick a lock." I smiled at him.

"Who is Ava?" He said confused.

And that's when the doorbell ringed.

"That's Ava." I said as I ran to the door.

I didn't even get to pick out my clothes.

I opened the door and saw a tall figured body. Everyone's taller then me. Ugh.

"Val!" She screamed as she hugs me tight and I hugged back.

We stopped hugging and looked at each other.

"Your so short. You look taller over camera." She says in her italian acesnt.

"I'm 5'0 I didn't even look tall in camera." I complained.

Ava has brown curly hair and I have raven black hair. She has grey eyes and I have green eyes.

My brother comes up behind me annoyed.

"What am I'm supposed to wear and Ava how are you going to pick the lock?" He ask.

Me in my brother looks the same be just a bit version of me. Both have the same hair color same eye color and freckles I'm just short and he is just tall.