CORPSE x Sykkuno🌺💧

Start from the beginning

Seeing his face always ruined his day, when he got ready in the morning he would put on a mask that covered his face, then he would take the covering off the mirror long enough to comb his hair and put on some clothes. Then he'd cover the mirror back up again and take off the mask. That's how much length's he would go to to not see his face. Unless he had to shave he 

He opened his camera and quickly snapped a picture of his face. He would've used one that he already had on his camera roll but he didn't have a single picture of himself on his phone, only pictures of people he was with, places he'd been. 

He stared intently at the photo he'd taken, staring at his face. He looked awful. He was so fucking ugly. If not more so than he used to be, he had bags under his eyes because he hadn't slept long enough in day and his eyes looked dead and red. He felt tears pricking at his eyes the longer he stared at the photo. He inhaled a shuddery breath as he swiped up and deleted the picture. He felt the tears start to leak out of his eyes as he tried to take another picture. Staring at it, every insecurity, every flaw, every blemish was so prominent to him.

"FUCK! Why am so FUCKING UGLY!" he screamed, bursting into tears, his voice octaves above how it normally is. His leaking tears turned into big bawling cries as he hit send. Thomas would never like him now, not after he'd seen how inferior he was.

How did he have such a deep, sexy voice and such a hideous appearance. 

He heard the ping of his notification go off and he saw the text message from Sykkuno. corpse? why are you crying? are you okay?  He let out another breath as he read the message. Noo, i'mm niot  he typed out on his shaky hands. can I come over? if you want? you seem like you're struggling. Corpse stared at the message, not really registering what it said, just typing out an answer. apartment 23b Atelier apartments. A panicking Sykkuno quickly typed out on my way.

Sykunno got up, walked downstairs and grabbed his keys. "Thomas where are you going?" Rae asked. "Out" he replied as he closed the door. He followed the GPS and drove up to the apartment complex, he got out and speed-walked to Corpse's apartment. He knocked on the door.

Corpse stumbled up with the tears in his eyes, his fibro was starting to flare up as well. He looked through the peephole to see Sykkuno's concerned face. He unlocked the door, grabbed Thomas's dainty wrist and pulled him into the apartment.

"Ow that hurt—oh my gosh y-you look awful!" he gasps, making Corpse sob harder into his hands. Thomas engulfed him in a hug as he cried, he didn't know what he was crying about but if it caused this reaction it must've been serious. He sat down at one of the few barstools Corpse had, he tried to comfort the sad guy.

"you know e-everything is alright" he murmured, "e-everything is okay". His stutter was prominent as he tried to comfort him. Corpse slowly started to calm down, he wasn't uncontrollably sobbing anymore, the tears were stopping and he was just taking gasping breaths.  

"d-do you uhh mind telling me why you were crying?" he asks.

"you'll laugh at me, it's stupid." corpse said, "I wouldn't, especially if it's important to you". "I-I'm just so fucking ugly" his deep voice cracking throughout the sentence. "Hey, let's do something" Sykkuno says. He grabbed Corpse's hand and waited as he slowly stood up, he walked over to one of his mirrors and uncovered it. They were both looking at their reflections.

"Now tell me everything that you hate about yourself and I'm gonna show you that you're gorgeous."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corpse scanned his body. It only took a second to find something wrong. 

"I'm too short."he said. " 5'10 is a normal height. Don't be self-conscious about it."

"My arms and legs are too big, I wish they were smaller" he says. "They look good, you look muscular. People literally simp over your arms "

"I'm fat, I wish I was skinny like you" he holds up his shirt. "You look normal. Even if you were it wouldn't be your fault because you physically can't work out. At least you look healthy, I haven't had anything but a pop-tart in two days." Thomas mumbles, prodding at his ribs through his own shirt. 

Corpse glances at him concerned.

"My smile and my laugh are both awful", "Hey, don't worry about it. Your laugh is awesome it brings me a serotonin boost everytime I hear it, your smile is nice. My smile was so bad people told me to stop smiling."

"Corpse you're so fucking perfect." Sykkuno smiles, turning to face Corpse and scanning his body softly with his eyes. He really was beautiful, hot. So what his appearance didn't match his voice. His eyes traveled from his lips to his eyes.

And before either of them could process it their lips were on each other. The kiss didn't last long, maybe 5 seconds, but it would probably change their relationship for the better.

"I- uhhh I should probably go....." Sykkuno stutters, he was super awkward. Especially considering the fact that he was pretty sure he initiated the kiss. "um...or you could stay. Not in a creepy way, but it's like 3am and it's dark outside."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a solid 30 minutes of them both being so nice they couldn't decide where they should sleep at. They both just decided to lay on different sides of Corpse's queen sized bed. They both lay there in sweats and fell asleep.

While they didn't go asleep next to each other, they would wake up embraced in each others arms, cuddled up next to each other.

How was Sykkuno gonna explain being gone all night to his roommates?

1.7k words. This one was a little sad but I tried to end it pretty fluffy? uhh why'd I write that as a question? Bruh Sykkuno does not look like his name would be THOMAS. ALso apparently I'm an idiot because the first time I posted this i spelled Sykkuno Sykunno.            Anywayssssss do you want a sneak peak of the next one?

?

?

?

?

You do?

?

?

?

?

Alright.

Everyone assumed Noah was the bottom in the relationship. Everything they'd seen pointed to Noah being the sub and Blake being the dom. But they never saw Blake the way Noah did.