𝟏𝟒𝟕. 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

Fred stumbled slightly as he moved in. Elle shot flames at the death eater who's robes caught fire for a split second before he managed to put them out. Green lights were dodged as they danced around them trying not to get killed.
Elle aimed another stunning spell at the death eater he deflected it but his mask slipped.

Elle didn't recognise him but Fred towered in rage,
"You killed Percy" he yelled "you killed him" the death eater just sneered,
"And I'll kill you too" he called back shooting a green light at Fred. Fred's eyes were open in shock and Elle blasted him out the way as the spell shot past.

She turned at saw the death eater aiming his wand yet again at Fred who now lay on the floor. Before he got the chance Elle aimed another spell at him which met its target. The death eater keeled over and his wand rolled out of his hand.
The brunette helped Fred up from the floor.

"Thank you" he muttered before turning to the unconscious death eater. The ginger walked over and stamped on his wand causing it to shatter in two.
"Better" he smiled before he beckoned Elle to follow him.
They ran over the grounds seeing flashes of light everywhere they turned.

Elle's jaw dropped in shock as she saw the large shape of giants stomping towards them. The sheer force of their footsteps made the ground quiver beneath them.
She grabbed Fred for support as she stared at them getting closer. One of them punched the castle wildly and Elle yet again clutched the locket to make sure George was ok.

"We need to find George" Elle yelled, his heart was still beating but Elle still wanted nothing more than to be reunited.
"Yeah let's go" Fred yelled, he grabbed Elle's wrist and pulled her forward as they sprinted towards the castle. Elle ran as fast as she could until she felt a spell knock her back.

Her wand rolled out of her hand and she groped to get it. She looked up to the another death eater looming over her.
"Stupify" Elle called, it hit the death eater square in the face and he keeled over.
When the brunette looked up she could no longer see Fred, she cursed herself for falling behind and wondered where he had gone.

She pushed the body of the death eater off her and stood up lightly brushing off her clothes.
Elle ran into the entrance hall which was pretty much empty. She made the decision to take a left rather than right and ran straight into a corridor.

There she saw a ferocious duel happening between the death eater Bellatrix Lestrange and Alicia. She rushed over to go help as it seemed her best friend was slightly out of her depth.
Elle was approaching when she saw to her horror that Bellatrix whipped out a dagger and stabbed Alicia brutally in her abdomen.

Bellatrix hadn't noticed Elle as she watched Alicia drop to the floor in agony before she ran off cackling in glee. Elle was frozen for a moment before she began to race towards her friend.
She collapsed on the ground beside her and Alicia looked up, her face was pale but she smiled as Elle knelt beside her.

"You're going to be ok" Elle rushed "don't take the dagger out that'll make you bleed out"
Alicia shook her head and used her hand to force Elle to look at her,
"Alicia we need to get you to the hospital wing" Elle continued "Madame Pomfrey's up there I think"
"Elle it's no good" Alicia murmured "the daggers cursed"

She ripped her shirt around the dagger slowly and Elle saw in horror that there were black lines running over Alicia's skin at a rapid pace. Poison was running through her veins"
"It's ok there must be some way to stop it"
"There's not" Alicia muttered "there's not enough time it'll already have reached some of my organs"

"Don't say that" Elle muttered quickly as her mind raced for something to do,
"Have you seen Angie?" Alicia muttered Elle just shook her head "when you do... tell her I love her"
"You can tell her yourself" Elle sobbed as she saw the colour draining from Alicia's face "no no no"

"Elle it's ok" Alicia smiled, she reached out a cold pale hand and held on to Elle's,
"Remember what we said" cried Elle "we said sisters don't leave each other... sisters don't leave each other you can't leave me Ally, please don't leave me"
Tears rushed down her face and hit her best friend who continued to smile up at her.

"I'm not leaving" Alicia shook her head "not really"
The black lines in her skin were getting more prominent now and Elle grasped her friends hand even tighter,
"Remember when I came to your house for the first time" Alicia grinned "we watched those Disney films"
"Yeah I remember" Elle nodded in tears,

"I told you that Peter Pan was my favourite" she continued "because I wanted us to go to never-land so we never had to grow up... I think that's where I'm going" her voice drained into a whisper "I'm going to never land Elle... and I won't ever have to grow up"
"We were supposed to go together" Elle sobbed louder,
"And I'll see you there one day" Alicia smiled as she gazed out of one of the large windows into the sky "one day"

Elle felt Alicia's grip on her hand loosen as it dropped to her side. She stared at her best friend who's eyes were clouded as though she were in a day dream.
And now it was only Elle sat in that corridor.

✰✰✰

A/n
I couldn't kill Fred it would be too painful so you're welcome,
I am currently crying tho so that's fun.