Beauty And The Beast

Beau sat in his room with a book in his hands. For once he wasn't reading, he was actually thinking. Thinking about his time at the castle.

He had spent a lot of time here at the castle, and he was very happy here.

The castle staff were like his family, Beast was like a best friend and [Y/n].

Oh [Y/n].

She was wonderful.

Everyday he spent with her, made his feelings for her grow.

He would love to stay here foesver.

But then again, his father was back at home, his only real family member.

His father was all alone with no one to take care of him. Beau wants to stay, but then again he has a duty to his father.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.

"Hi." He instantly smiled when he saw who it was.

"Hey [Y/n]. What's the matter?"

"Oh nothing really." [Y/n] said smiling with her signature hood on.

"Um……the castle staff are organising some of sort of party……ball……whatever. And well, I was sent, though I have no idea why, to officially invite you to the ball." [Y/n] finished and Beau let out a small laugh.

"I'll accept your invitation. On one condition." [Y/n] looked at him in confusion.

"Uh?"

"We're going to be all dressed up right?"

"Yeah, I believe so."

"Okay now. I'll come to the ball if……you promise me you won't wear that cloak."

"What?" [Y/n] asked taken aback and subconsciously pulling her hood further down. "But I……"

"You what? [Y/n] you're more beautiful with that cloak off." She blushed, putting her head down.

"I……" She took a deep breath. "Okay, I promise. I won't wear the cloak."

Beau smiled. "Then I'll see you tonight."

                     ***************

The boys were getting ready for the ball in Beast's room.

"Tonight is the night!" Lumiere said as an enchanted scissors was clipping off some of Beast's hair and Beau's eyebrow.

"I don't think I can do this." Beast said anxiously.

"Oh chin up, you'll do great. Honestly, I'm more nervous than you are." Beau said making Beast raise his eyebrows.

"How come?" Beau tensed.

"Oh……um……no reason." Lumiere rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on Monseuir, anyone can see you're in love with Miss [Y/n]."

"What?" Beast asked in bewilderment, looking at Beau.

"I……I'm not in love……with her. I just……um……I…."

"You're in love with my sister?" Beau gulped. "I……wouldn't have wanted it to be anyone else."

"What?" Beau asked surprised.

"I……approve? What I mean is……I'm happy for both of you."

"Oh thank you." Beau said relieved. "Actually I was thinking you'd go all big brother on me and be like, if you hurt my sister, I'll beak your neck." Beast laughed.