Tour Of The Castle/The West Wing

"Bravo! That was wonderful!" Beau complimented as [Y/n] clapped.

"Thank you, thank you Monsieur. Yes good show, wasn't it? Everyone!" Cogswarth said and then saw the time on his own face clock. "Oh my goodness, look at the time. Now it's off to bed you two, off to bed!"

Lumiere came up next to him.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly go to bed now. It's my first time in an enchanted castle." Beau said.

"Enchanted? Who said anything about the castle being enchanted?" A fork runs past and [Y/n] quietly giggles as Cogswarth tried to cover up.

"It was you wasn't it?!" He asked turning to Lumiere and the two started fighting.

"I……figured it out for myself." Beau said looking at [Y/n].

Cogswarth and Lumiere stopped fighting and then dusted themselves.

"I'd like to look around, if that's all right."

"Oh! Would you like a tour?" Lumiere asked excited.

"Yes, we could give you a tour. If you want." [Y/n] added equally excited.

"Wait a second, wait a second. I'm not sure that's such a good idea. We can't let him go poking around in certain places, if you know what I mean." Cogswarth said with a pointed look to Lumiere and [Y/n] making the girl roll her eyes.

"Perhaps you could take me." Beau said poking Cogswarth in the belly. "I'm sure you know everything there is to know about the castle."

"Well, actually, ah yes, I do!"

                      *************

"As you can see, the pseudo facade was stripped away to reveal a minimalist rococo design. Note the unusual inverted valuted ceilings. This is yet another example of the new classic barque period, and as I always say, if it's not baroque, don't fix it! Ha ha ha. Now then, where was I?"

Cogswarth blabbered as he, Lumiere and [Y/n] were giving Beau a tour of the castle, the two young adults lagging behind as Beau admired [Y/n]'s paintings that were scattered all over the walls.

"You painted all of these?" Beau asked the (s/c) girl.

"Oh? Yes, it's what I do in my free time remember."

"You really do have a lot of free time. The whole castle's covered in them. They're amazing." Beau complimented making [Y/n] blush.

Lumiere's ears picked up, listening in on their conversation.

"Thank you "

"So……" Beau trailed off.

"So?" [Y/n] giggled.

"I notice the um…enchanted objects call you Mistress?"

"Hmm mmm. That's right."

"So you….married to um….?"

"Oh no no no no no. I'm not married. The Master of the castle is my brother actually."

"Oh really?" Beau asked somewhat relieved. [Y/n] nodded. "You're a lucky girl then, to be the Mistress of such a huge castle."

"It's not that great as it seems. The castle has been lonely for 10 years, no one to talk to, well except the enchanted objects." [Y/n] said solemnly.

"What about your brother?" [Y/n] scoffed.

"He's more like a stranger than a brother to me."

"What do you mean?" Beau asked curiously.

"We hardly talk or eat together or even see each other. When we do, he's always so rude to me, always treating me as if I'm……nothing to him." [Y/n] said sadly, standing still as Beau stood next to her.