Sequel Release Date+ Teaser

As any of you reading probably know, I have promised a sequel for this book within about a month. I took longer than expected, I must admit, but I know have an official release date, which is Tuesday 20th of October 2020. I know, pretty short notice, but to make up for that, here's the first couple hundred words of the new book (It's called Galaxies, in case you're wondering, and I'll announce it when it comes out for all of you that follow me).

ALTHEA WAS HAVING A SHITTY day.

It started with her father shaking her awake, telling her that he was going to work and, since her mother was in Spain, she had to take care of her younger siblings. That wasn't a problem, since Althea loved them with all her heart, though she had under slept.

Then, Althea's neighbour came over to yell at her about how her mother's trees were growing over their shared fence. He claimed that, if it were to continue, he would file a lawsuit for intrusion of private property. This was nothing new; her neighbour always got on her nerves, though it made her rather irritable.

The worst came with the owl by her window. Since her family was playing muggle, the letter-carrier was a rare, but somewhat welcome sight. I small tie to her previous life that she longed for.

However, the owl wasn't carrying any good news.

She cautiously approached it and untied the letter from its leg. It was sealed with wax, on which she recognised the symbol as that of the Larson's, Aubrey's family.

Althea got a heavy feeling in her stomach. Aubrey would never use the family crest for a letter. It was much too formal for her liking. She broke the seal and unfolded the letter.