I know what he is talking about. But we already have found a solution for this, years ago. We are going to marry brothers. Even though it was a childish dream we are still absolutely firm in our decision.

"Niha, come fast. We have to be at the airport at least 1 hour before the flight."

"I am coming, Achu".

Let's call her one more time Niha, I am sure she will pick up.

The person you are calling is not answ...

I cut the call signing helplessly.

"Nihira...."

"Coming....."

A I R P O R T.

I entered the airport with a heavy heart. I just bade bye to my parents. Amma was crying, Achu too had tears but was stubborn to let them roll down. I know they won't be leaving before the flight take off.

Love neither answered my calls nor called me back yet. I am not sure if I fancy this job anymore. As the minutes' pass, I am feeling more and more guilty. Will I be happy without her yelling at me for not eating properly and taking rest, without her scolding for eating ice cream, and her new pranks for waking me up on right time?

No, it's not okay. I can't just leave her nowhere. I am her only friend and I can't do this knowing that she is insecure about people leaving her.

I am going back. Yes, it's fixed.

I was walking to the exit hurriedly when I hear someone calling me. Precisely Love calling me.

"Yaar, Pretty baby, where are you going? We have to clear formalities. Check-in is in the other way."

"No... I was..."

"Whatever it is, come fast."

Now she is dragging me either blabbering about me being late. Is it seriously happening? Or am I hallucinating? I checked once again to make sure that she is my Love only.

The girl dragging me have the same black hair as Love. Her black eyes sparkling with excitement and she is wearing the same lace white top I gifted her on her last birthday and black jeans.

 Her black eyes sparkling with excitement and she is wearing the same lace white top I gifted her on her last birthday and black jeans

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So, she is my Love only. But what is she doing here?

"Ma'am... Your passport please." I hear the airport staff making me realise that I have zoned out. I gave her my passport before checking around. When did I come here?

"Have a safe journey ma'am." She said with a practised smile. I gave her a nod before looking for Love.

"Baby, what are you doing there? Come sit here."

I sat on a waiting chair beside her, before turning to face her

"What is happening love? Why didn't you answer my calls? Do you know how worried was I?"

"Sorry, Love I was busy.''

"Busy? You were busy to take my calls."

"I know I ignored you this whole week. I am sorry about that."

"No Love, you don't need to..."

"Shhh... Let me speak. I was really angry. I thought of I speak with you then I will stop you from leaving me. That's why I become closed off. But then I just couldn't let you leave. So, I applied for teaching in a school in the same city as yours and guess what I got selected. I can start the next semester which starts next Monday. Then I have to do everything in 3 days. I resigned from the school here, packed, and then here I am."

It took me some moment to let the information sunk in. When it did I couldn't stop from smiling to my ear to ear. Love is going to stay with me. Now no need to worried about each other. I am so happy.

"I... But what about your family? Your dadi?"

"Bhai agreed." She mumbled. "Now leave all this and tell me what were you going to do? Haa? I would have killed you by my bare hands if you let this golden opportunity go."

"I was just missing you. I couldn't let you be alone."

"Awee... My baby... You are so sweet. But you will get punishment."

"Haww... What punishment?.

"No ice cream for a week."

"Noooo... You can't snatch my third love from me."

"Ohhhh I can and I will."

I gave her my best puppy face, but no, she is not gonna fall for it I have used this same weapon for years now and it lost its charm, literally.

"Love you know na I love you."

"I know, and I love me too."

I huffed and turned to the other side my back facing her and then I felt her circling her arms around me pulling me close to her in a strong grip.

"I love you lots, Pretty baby."

I have her a 440-volt smile kissing her cheek.

We suddenly hear a loud thud and noticed a grandma looking at us with her jaw dropped and eyes wide. Her bag was on the floor giving us an indication about from where the sound came.

Understanding that we are starting at her she immediately collected her bag before leaving mumbling to herself.

We looked at each other in a confused way before realising our position. I am almost in her lap.

That granny surely misunderstood us as lesbians.

We laughed with each other. It's not the first time we got into these awkward situations.

After sobering up from our laugh,  we hear the announcement for our flight.

"So, you are stuck with me, haa."

"Deal with it, baby."

We gave each other a bright smile before proceeding to board the flight.

So, Mumbai, get ready to accommodate two insanely crazy souls.

______________________________________

1422 words

So the first part is here. Waiting for your response my dear readers.

Thank you for reading💞

18/11/2020

As The Scars Fadesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें