part 2

"DREA WAKE UP!" Ryan, Molly, and Eliza yelled jumping on a sleepy me. This is what you get having them as friends. They sneak in your room in the morning, scream at you, then o make sure you are definitely up, they jump on you. Oh the joys of my life.

"Come on Drea you gotta get up. You have to be to work soon." Ryan said, I suppose he was afraid I fell back asleep because he grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me.

"Ryan I'm awake!" I screamed at him. That seamed to work because he finally let go. As soon as he stopped I pushed him off the bed. He fell onto my white carpeted floor and landed on his butt with a "Umph". Molly, Eliza, and I were all sitting on my bed holding our stomachs  from laughing so hard.

"I will get you back for that later Drea, just you wait." He looked at us smiling evilly.

"Okay you guys have to get out now so that I can get dressed.". I shoved them out the door and walked over toward my closet. My room was small, my bed was against the far wall, it was a metal black bed that had different designs on it. My walls were a dark purple, to match my comforter. My floor was white carpeted, it was easy to stain but so far I haven't. I have a small black desk in the corner with a 32' flat screen TV on the top. I have a purple swivel chair and two bean bags. One was purple, black, and silver with the splattered paint design. The other was just silver and black checkered. Then I have a small closet, I don't have to many clothes so it works out okay.

I had to put on one of my work shirts, and grab the other for later. I just decided to wear a pair of dark skinny jeans and a pair of converse would work. My first job was at Harold's Ice Cream Factory, then I went to the little pet shop called Little Creatures. Each day my times job orders switched. Like tomorrow I will have to do pets first then ice cream. They were both in the mall so it made it easier.

We all applied for jobs at the mall, so that when we took lunch we could meet up in the food court. Molly actually works at a store beside Harold's. We all thought that it would be easier and funner to work at the mall. Eliza wants to find a hot boy, and what better than to get guys that are customers. Molly and Ryan don't really want anyone cause they both say that they like someone. They both won't tell me, but I'm the only one who knows that they both like someone. Ryan doesn't know that Molly likes someone, and Molly doesn't know that Ryan like anyone. I think that they both like each other so I'm hoping that they will hook up this week. They are perfect for each other I think.

Anyways back to the present. I got all my stuff ready for today. I ran to the bathroom and did my hair, makeup, and brushed my teeth. I ran down the hall to the stairs and ran down them. I went into the living room to find them, and sure enough there they were. They were all sitting on the couch watching something on the TV.

"You guys coming or what?" I asked them. I don't think they even heard me, they were stiil stareing at the TV. Oh sure they can jump on my bed in the morning to wake me up so we won't be late for work. But they can just sit there staring at the TV like zombies, and ignore me. Not gonna happen!

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed two huge bowls. I took them over to the sink and filled them with cold water. I balanced them on each of my hips, and walked back into the living room. Thankfully they were still in zombie mode, so I walked in and they didn't even notice me. I walked up behind the couch and set one of the bowls on a table behind me. I took the other one and raised it so it would splash over Ryan's head.

Splash! I turned around and grabbed the other bowl really fast. I dumped it over Molly and Eliza's heads.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Ryan screamed. They had all jump off the couch and turned around to look at me. I couldn't help but laugh, they were soaked and there facial expressions made it all even funnier.

"I AM SO GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS DREA!" Molly shouted, she wasn't mad but she did have an evil look on her face. I ran out the door and shouted over my shoulder for Eliza to lock it. They were all on my heals, but I jumped into my midnight blue mustang, and locked the doors. They had to give up because they couldn't get me right now. I know I will get it later, but now we all had to go to work. So they got into their cars, and we all headed to the mall. First day of work here I come!