part 5

It is amazing really. You are sitting right beside someone, but somehow you aren’t there. No not by magic, by avoidance. It is definitely not as fun as magic.

Besides being avoided by Will, lunch was pretty good. Ryan, Molly, and Eliza talked nonstop about their new jobs.

When we first sat down, and the boys left to get us lunch. Molly and Eliza both asked me why Will walked with me to lunch.

“He works with me.” I grumbled.

“What!” They yelled at the same time.

“Yep.” I looked around trying to find the boys. I saw them in line about to order. All of a sudden Will turned around and looked straight at me. I turned back to Molly and Eliza. “He doesn’t really talk to me. Oh, was getting mad at me cause I was going to text a guy. “

“Jealous…” Molly sang.

“No not exactly. Anyways how are the people you guys work with? Any hotties?”

“I work with all girls. All though tomorrow I will work with Ryan?” Molly said.

“How about you Eliza?” She sort of blushed a little bit.

“There is this one guy that I work with.” She said shyly. The boys came back though, before I could ask her about the guy. There was another guy walking with Ryan and Will. He was as tall as them, but had wavy brown hair. His eyes were a piercing green. He looked nice though.

They sat down with the food. Ryan beside Molly, the other guy beside Eliza, and Will beside me. We all got our food of the trays and started eating.

“Oh, Andres and Will, this is Logan. We work together. Logan and his brother both just moved here. They are both going to our school after break.” Eliza cleared up the mystery of who the guy was.

“Hey!” I told him, and held my hand out for him to shake.

“Hey .” He took my hand and shook it. After we finished with introductions. We started talking about random stuff. The whole time though you could tell that Eliza and Logan liked each other already.

We finished eating and went to throw our trash away.

“Since we all only have to work for another hour. How about we meet at the movies. We can catch a movie, and then eat out.” Ryan said as we were walking out of the food court.

“Sure!” We all answered. I was surprised that Will said yes. I figured he wouldn’t want to spend more time with me than necessary.

“Alright we will all meet there at two o’ clock.” Ryan said as we all went our separate ways to get back to work. This mall is so big; I am surprised I haven’t gotten lost in it before.

We opened the ice cream shop. We had to close it for our lunch, because no one else was there to work.

We were pretty busy after lunch, so we didn’t really talk much.

The bell dinged once again. I sighed thinking it was another customer. The guys who were supposed to work after us are running late.

“Finally you guys are here. What took you so long?” Will said to who ever walked n. I raised my head and saw that it was the guys whose shift is after us.

“Traffic.” They replied coming behind the counter.

“Let’s change in the back before we go Andrea.” Will said grabbing a shirt from under the counter.

“Alright.” I grabbed my purse with my shirt in it.

We got changed and left the store. We went to the parking lot. We had decided that Will would ride there with me. Great this is going to be the most boring car ride.