chapter 10

hey guys im so sorry for not updating sooner but dont worry cause my half term is coming up so I will have loads of time to write then but anyway I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

RECAP

-------------JAMES POV-----------

I sent y/n off to the car and waited patiently so I could catch ushijima on his way out.

I saw him walk out " HEY ushijima can I ask you something real quick before I go" he nodded as expected since I am his senpai

"Do you like Y/N"...............................................................................................

-------------USHIJIMA POV---------------

Did I really just hear what he said right. My palms began to sweat and moisture soaked my shirt.

I could feel my cheeks beginning to heat but I needed to keep in control of myself, I mean this is literally her brother and to be honest I dont really know what im feeling.

This new emotion where my heart raced and my cheeks turned red when I saw her.

I got lost in my thoughts of her and I was snapped back into reality when James repeated the question.

I nodded but gave a shake of my head too. I dont think im that easy to read so it will probably take along time for him to figure out my strange emotions.

"You like her dont you"

I froze, I was totally figured out and exposed, He's gonna kill me cause I like her isn't he. My thoughts were all over the place .

He put his hand on my back and patted it and then brought his mouth to my ears.

" if you ever hurt her I will ************************** but other than that you better take care of her well but if you do ask her out just know you have my permission."

He said it so calmly and surely and just walked off into the parking to his car which y/n was in and then waved at me and drove off.

WTF just happened her brother just figured me out before I even did.

I was confused . I collected myself and began to walk to the station so I could go back to my dorm.

---------------TIMESKIP TO DORMS----------------

I unlocked the door to reveal Tendou lying across the couch watching Kakeguri as it apparently had the best action.

He greeted me as soon as I walked in and began firing many questions at me like where I had been and who I was with.

It was basically the usual but I said I would answer everything after my bath.

That was one of the athlete privileges of Shiratorizawa, an ensuite with a bath shared by 2 which was very very good compared to the other shared bathrooms which catered to like 30 people.

I ran the tap and put all the sport salts in so they would mix with the water as it filled. I began to undress

---------------THIRD PERSON POV-------------

He pulled his shirt over his broad shoulders revealing his very toned abs and began to pull his trousers down until he was only stood in his underwear.

He pulled the band of the boxers down and stepped into the bath. His feet submerged he began to relax into the tub and let his muscular body be coated in the water.

His muscles released tension and he let out a moan of pure bliss as his muscles were recharging.

After just soaking in the tub he got the body wash and lathered himself with it letting it glide across his unreal body.

There was absolutely no way he was gonna wash his hair after having y/n touch it and wash it herself.

Same went with the bedsheets she slept on with ushijima.

He was usually the most hygienic person you could possible think of but y/n was the only exception he could make other than Tendou just being messy.

He had been in the bath for like a suspiciously long time so he lifted himself out of the bathtub by pushing himself up from the sides of the tub letting the water roll off the sides of him making his body glisten and shine making him look like a God.

He reached for his towel extending his arm out with his muscles flexing unknowingly and began to quickly dry himself as he was beginning to feel cold with the sudden change of temperature from the scolding bath to the cold air of the bathroom.

After drying himself he went to his room to get a fresh set of pyjamas and went into the living room to see Tendou still watching Kakeguri with a blanket on top of his head and draping on to his body.

Ushijima went and sat on the couch and as soon as he did Tendou turned off the television and faced him. 

And so the second questioning started.

-------------------TENDOU POV----------------

So Mr Wakatoshi where have you been on this beautiful day

"I went to the Japan team practice like I said I was 2 days ago"

why yes I know that but did it take you almost 40 minutes to have a quick shower and get home ? hmmmmmmmmmmm

"this whole situation happened and it ended up causing me to be late okay"

Now I know Ushiwaka better than himself and he wouldnt let just anything cause him to be late since he was naturally a very on time person.

So I am gonna force him to tell me everything even if it was the last the thing I do. I walked up to him and stared him right in the eyes and asked him once more why he was late.

His eyes were wavering and I knew I would be able to make him crack.

"fine I will tell you" he said with a defeated expression

------------------TIMESKIP AFTER USHI TELLS HIM WHAT HAPPENED-------------

Dude you totally like y/n. As soon as I said it ushijima blushed deep deep deep red. lol I definitely need to help this idiot ............

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks for reading guys, once again im really really sorry for not updated earlier idk whats wrong with me but sometimes i just go through a stage of not wanting to write but i definitely will not stop writing this fanfic so stay prepared for the next chapters. I love you all ;)