Chapter 4

Y/n POV

practice had just ended and tbh it was really good, all the girls on the team have accepted me and i feel as If we are like family.

Accept for this one girl called Hana, I was really friendly to her but she kinda just gave me the cold shoulder and she didn't really associate with the other girls.

Unsurprisingly, when practice was over she dashed out to somewhere. God knows where but whatever i don't need to be friends with everyone like I don't have time for girls like her.

Anyway instead of getting changed I kept on my practice clothes and went to the bathroom to fix my hair because the one and only ushiwaka was coming to get me so we could have some private practice lessons with eachother, so that I could help him with his serves.
I wasn't really that bothered about my appearance but we hardly knew eachother so I didn't want him to think I was a scruff.

I redid my hair making sure it looked nice and neat but also a bit messy so it was cute and went to the outdoor shoe area.

As soon as I arrived, I saw him with his back leaned against the shoe lockers. He was already pretty sweaty and his shirt clung to him showing a faint outline of what looked to be very defined abs.

His hair was messy but very seductive and as water droplets rolled off him I realised it was raining and he probably walked here in the rain to come get me.

I immediately felt bad and grabbed him to come near the girls gym hallway so I could get a towel to dry him off.

Ushijima POV

Finally practice was over.

Honestly you could hardly call it practice because I was too busy day dreaming about y/n and our practice tonight. I freshened up in the lockers and went outside to go pick her up.

Great it was raining, I hardly cared though it's not like rain could kill and I was pretty sweaty so it would make me look less disgusting and more normal.

I got to the girls shoe locker after running in the rain for like 2 mins I was suddenly pulled back by someone and was being dragged into the girls hallway .

Who the fuck was this person I was literally getting dragged by my shirt until i grabbed the persons hand and got them in a hold.

My face dropped when I recognised who it was and I immediately removed my hands and put them to my sides

"I am really sorry, I did not know that was you"
I immediately said with haste

"Why did you come in the rain I had an umbrella you didn't have to get wet? "

she said quite sternly she looked kind of upset that I went in the rain and I was a bit confused.

"It's okay it was just a bit of rain nothing to worry about" I assured her I was fine but this didn't sway her

Whilst getting a towel she explained that it's not good to go in the rain after practice because it cools your muscles to fast and then you will get cramps.

After she said this I was strangely quite happy because she was only showing that she didn't want for me to get cramps or be sick and that meant she might care for me.

She threw a big towel at me and I draped it around my shoulders and then she took a smaller towel and threw it on my head and told me to dry my hair with it .

When I dried myself off I couldn't help but notice her staring at my muscles and body, she was quite entranced because even when I stared right back at her she was still looking no inspecting my biceps and I had to say her name for her to look at me.