chapter 16

Fanart-@Kuroos_Churroos THANKS FOR DRAWING THIS, guys it has been forever I literally cant apologise enough but all I can say is that I have a week off school and I am gonna write as much as possible, plus I have been wanting to move the plot along so I can get to some hot and spicy scenes for my starving readers. *menacing laughter* , if I am being honest I just want to hurry and write some smut. Well enough talk onto the chapter ;)

---------Y/N POV--------

The train ride was crammed and I could feel Ushijima's hand pressed tight on my back, with all the people on the train it definitely made the situation more thrilling.

However the feeling was cut short as the train ride was way too short and we ended up at his dorm quicker than expected.

He paused to rummage in his pockets to get his keys and then he opened the door to reveal his spacious dorm.

I entered removing my shoes before walking into the living room and there it was. The most beautiful garment I had every laid eyes on.

The floral print was so elegant and the colours complemented each other perfectly.

Ushijima walked over to where the dress was hanging and held it up in front of me. since he was so tall he was like a clothes rack and he was able to showcase it perfectly.

The craftsmanship looked exquisite.

"Try it on" he said softly.

My eyes lit up and I excitedly grabbed the hanger and went into the other room to put the kimono on.

But I quickly realised this was becoming more and more impossible as I had no idea how to put it on.

After thinking of any other solutions I came to the decision that I was gonna have to ask the man himself. *i WOULD HONESTLY PEE MYSELF*

-----------USHIJIMA POV---------

As soon as we entered the dorm she walked in and saw the dress, thankfully she like dress. I'll definitely have to buy him some new manga after this.

I sat down on the couch whilst y/n went to go change in the other room.

After waiting like 5mins I heard her calling my name very subtly.

She peeked her head from the crack in the door she made and whispered

"I dont know how to put it on"

My mind just went blank. Honestly wtf was I expecting obviously she wouldn't know how to put the overly complicated clothing on, to be honest I only faintly knew how to.

What's worse is that I cant even ask a girl to come help because this is the BOYS DORM meaning no girls would be here in at least a miles radius.

At this point I didn't even think about the point that she would be undressed but I stupidly walked in to attempt to help her in any way I could.

She was in the middle of the room with the kimono loosely draped around her, she held the other piece of fabric meant to be tied around her.

I came towards her and grabbed the ends of the fabric to pull it up to her shoulders and tighten it, in the process I brushed over her neck multiple times.

It was becoming increasing difficult to not rip the remaining clothing off of her and do what I wish we could of done when she slept in my bed.

I- i SHOULD NOT be thinking like this WHY NOW this isn't the time for a certain part of me to get excited, we still had to go to the festival and I would rather not scare her away beforehand.