We take Harry's car again, Lana driving

We take Harry's car again, Lana driving. "So where exactly are we going for this girly day?" I ask whilst watching out the window. "You'll see" Lana giggles as she keeps her view focused on the road ahead.

Of course she's gonna be all secretive and surprise-y.

It isn't long before I see us parking up outside of a nail salon. "Nailssssss?" I smile excitedly. "Nailsssss!" she confirms with the same smile. I haven't had acrylics for a long time so I'm actually pretty happy. "And I'm paying, don't even argue" she says as she opens the door to the salon, gesturing for me to walk in first. "But-" I begin to argue but she cuts me off, "No buts, get inside" she smiles cheekily. I squint my eyes at her before walking in. I'm not going to let her pay for my nails but I won't say anything.

We sit down and get our nails done. Both of us getting the same, but mine in a cute lilac and Lana's in a baby blue.

I quickly pay for my own before Lana can, she didn't look very impressed but I wasn't letting her waste her money on me

I quickly pay for my own before Lana can, she didn't look very impressed but I wasn't letting her waste her money on me. In fact, I tried paying for hers but she interfered and gave the money for hers before I could argue against it. The nail artist looked slightly amused by our silent conflict but we both politely smiled and exited the salon.

"I'm gonna kill you for that" Lana laughs. I simply just jokingly put up my middle finger to her as we both get back in the car. "Home now?" I ask. "Home? No way, we're have a girly day. That means way more than just nails" she looks at me like I'm crazy. "Oh okay, but you're not paying for all of whatever it is by yourself, you have to split it" I offer. "No, I'm supposed to be treating you because you've had a shit time" she explains as we drive off. "I'm still not letting you pay for it all" I stubbornly respond and keep my gaze outside the window as usual.

"You are so stubborn, you know that?" Lana laughs and shakes her head. "Yeah.. I know" I respond almost proudly.

I have no idea of Lana's plans for the day so I just sit back and relax, wondering what it'll be as she drives us to our next location. I still haven't received a text back or heard from Harry, I hope he's okay. I try not to worry and just focus on this 'girly day' but it's difficult.

Come on Melanie, he's fine. He's just sorting things remember, it's not a quick process; it won't be long until he's done and messages or calls you.

I switch my thoughts back to wondering where on Earth Lana is taking us next.

We pull up to a spa. Cliché in my opinion, I've never really fancied a spa day but the idea and effort is cute. Lana can clearly tell that my facial expression doesn't scream excitement.

"Oh you'll love it, I swear" she smiles as we both get out the car. "It's just never something I've particularly been interested in" I say as we walk side by side to the entrance. "You never know if you'll enjoy something until you try it" she gives a sarcastic, joking wink. I laugh, I mean she's not wrong but there are situations where that's very false. Like I know for a fact that I wouldn't enjoy jumping into a swimming pool full of spiders; I don't need to try it to know that, but that's just me being facetious. I know what she means.

"Well I'm not saying I'm not gonna come in did I?" I roll my eyes playfully as I follow her inside. "Yeah, yeah whatever" she playfully rolls her eyes back as we walk up to the receptionist.

"Hello! How may I help you today?" the overly cheery woman beamed. "Do you have any availability for walk-ins?" Lana replied on a much calmer but still cheery tone. "One moment" the woman began typing on her computer. She smiled up at us as she nodded, "What treatments were you after?" she asked. Lana responded by listing a few things, some of which I've never even heard of before. The woman typed on her computer again before gesturing to the direction we needed to go.

Afterwards, I felt very relaxed and light. I felt so cleansed and fresh, it was truly amazing. Lana managed to get away with paying for the whole thing but I'll get her back for that. "Thanks, that was incredible" I say as we drive onto our next destination. "I told you that you'd love it!" she responds knowingly. I just laugh and wait in excitement for the next part of our day.

"Now the next part is much more casual but still fun, we're gonna buy a shit load of snacks and go to the cinema" Lana announced. "Sounds good to me" I smile genuinely. I actually really love going to watch movies, and of course I love snacks so absolutely zero complaints from me.

We drive to a general corner shop and buy a stupid amount of sweets, crisps, chocolate and all sorts of other snacks. There was no way we'd eat these all during the movie but we'll definitely take them home to finish them off.

When we got to the cinema, we settled on a horror film of course; being as it's my favourite genre and Lana's a big fan too.

As much as I enjoy horrors, there's not that many that have ever actually scared me with their predictable jump scares and tension build ups. Though, I love them anyway and it's just an extra bonus if they happen to actually scare me.

This is one of the films that isn't scary (for me), but it is made, directed and put together incredibly well. Lana and I both are loving the film, but I'm soon too distracted to enjoy it any longer.

I keep checking my phone. I'm trying not to get distracted but there's still no word from Harry. Lana picks up on it this time. "Mel, stop looking at your phone for Harry, he'll message or call when he's finished" she tries to comfort me, whispering to not disturb others in the cinema. "It's been hours Lana" I look up, face full of worry. "I know, I know but you know Harry, he knows what he's doing" she continues to try to make me feel better.

If this conversation was maybe during the spa time or just earlier on, it would have worked, but it's been too long. There's no way Harry would go this long without texting or calling me. I get he might be busy still sorting out Wolfe and his guys, but I have a dodgy gut feeling that something isn't right.

The worst part is when my phone finally chimes and my heart sinks to my stomach as I realise my gut feeling is correct when I read my text from Harry.

Harry

Help.

*A/N*

Heyyy guys, of course I'm going to apologise for not updating in a long ass time, even though we know it's gonna happen every time

Also, sorry this chapter is slightly shorter than usual but it's just a cute little break from all the tea and drama before (you may be able to tell by the last part of this chapter) we jump back into it all

It's basically just some cute bonding time for Lana and Melanie because they have some shit ahead of them and have already been through a lot so why not have something good for them

Antyways, I love you Fruities and thank you for still reading even though my uploading schedule is a bag of shit ❤️