I sigh. If she was right, then I wouldn't want her to get hurt again. Maybe she could spend the night at my house. She was like a sister to me after all. It shouldn't matter.

"Then come and spend the night at my house. Just tonight so you can give Carlos time to cool down." I tell her.

She looks at me, thinking. Then she shakes her head.

"I can't." she replies.

"Why?" I ask her.

"I just can't." she says.

"Jessica. It's just one night. Come on. It's getting cold. You're gonna get sick. Just tonight. Let Carlos cool down. I'll bring you back home in the morning." I tell her.

She sighs. "Okay."

I smile. "Come on. Let's go."

She nods and gets up, then suddenly topples over. I catch her and get her back on her feet.

"You okay?" I ask in concern.

"Yeah. Thanks. I guess my legs fell asleep." she replies.

We walk over to my car and I unlock the doors. She gets in the passengers seat. I get in the drivers seat and drive towards my house. About 20 minutes later, my house comes into view. I park my car in the driveway and shut off the engine. I looked over at Jessica and she was sleeping. I smiled. She looked adorable. I get out of the car and run around to Jessica's side and opened the door. I lean over and unbuckle her seatbelt and hold her bridal style and close the door and lock my car. I walk up to my front door and unlock it. Then I swing the door open and was greeted by Fox jumping up and down and barking. I close the door.

"Shh Fox. Quiet." I tell him.

Jessica starts to shift in my arms. I gently lay her down on the couch. I walk over to Fox. I pat his head.

"Hey buddy. You miss me?" I laugh.

Fox barks in return. I laugh.

"Hold on Fox. I'll be right back." I say, getting up and walking towards Jessica.

I pick her up and carry her up the stairs. I gently lay her down on my bed and tuck her in. I kiss her forehead and walk back down the stairs when Fox darts past me and into my room. Damn it. I go back in, only to see Fox laying down next to Jessica. I roll my eyes. I go over and pat his head.

"You little goof." I laugh.

I pat his head once more before heading off to the shower. I grab my clothes and go into my bathroom. I take my clothes off and took a shower. I came out and put on sweats with a t-shirt and quickly dried off my hair. I came out and saw Jessica still sleeping and Fox sleeping alongside with her. I smile at them both when I suddenly noticed my phone was lighting up. I walked over to it and saw I had new text messages. I unlocked my phone and started reading through them.

From: Kendall-

Dude. Where are you? Is Jessica with you?

From: Kendall-

James. Where are you?

From: Logan-

Bro. This isn't funny. Carlos is freaking out. Is Jessica with you?

From: Kendall-

James. Did you find Jessica? Is she okay?

From: Carlos-

James. Is my sister with you by any chance? I'm sorry about punching you I was just mad. Is Jessica with you?

I replied to Carlos's text message.