𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 : 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Começar do início

Their one job was to remain unseen.

"You're making me too dizzy. Just tell us what's up." Magnolia reasoned, rubbing her temples with her index fingers. Alex stopped, gathering his thoughts for a second as he looked at his bandmates and Magnolia carefully, obviously heavily thinking about the predicament they were all in.

"Okay, you guys know I don't handle change well." The drummer began, squeezing his hands into fists before sighing. It seemed that Alex was getting a headache of his own from just thinking about what had happened a few hours ago. Listing on his fingers, the blond neared them. "Alright, death! That was a change, okay? Then we became ghosts, alright? Another change. And now, we can be seen whenever we play with Julie."

Alex ended, summarizing their (after) lives with a few bullet points. The three ghosts on the couch looked at each other nodding at his reasoning, seeing his point. As he had said in his miniature presentation, Alex didn't handle change well, finding pleasantries in life with the small things he was in control of--something he and Magnolia had in common--like what he wore, or when their next band rehearsal was.

"Big freakin' change!" The drummer stressed, control no longer at the touch of his fingers as confusion coursed through his spiritual body. Magnolia nodded along with him, feeling the same sort of way he does about the entire thing. Everything was so... new. What boundaries were there, now?

"Yeah, but it was a good change." Luke interrupted his rant with a charming smile. He stood up from his spot on the couch between Reggie and Magnolia, looking down at them as he spoke his next set of words, then resting on the stressing blond. "With Julie, we play on stage and be the band we never got to be. Come on, I mean, you gotta be down for that."

Although his reasoning sounded enticing within itself, it didn't encourage Alex to move on from his stressing thoughts. Of course, being the rational one in their group, there was a voice in his head that told him to keep pushing out his worries and concerns.

"Alright, yeah. I mean, who wouldn't be?" Alex mustered up whatever courage he had to give the lead singer a soft smile, making the brunet nod with his own. It hadn't been a second before the blond voiced out his concerns again, looking at Magnolia, knowing she had the same ideas he did. "I just- I want to figure out why."

The Japanese girl smiled and nodded, an encouraging gesture to show that she was right behind him.

"Forget why," Luke inputted, moving to jump up to the coffee table as he gestured to the fidgeting ballet dancer on the couch with a massive grin. He squatted down to meet her eyes, the Asian girl nervously meeting them as she wanted to voice her own thoughts about the revelation as well. "I say we invite Julie and Maggie to join Sunset Curve."

Reggie nodded in agreement standing up as well as he met Luke's enthusiasm.

"Totally! I mean, like, think about it. With a new lead singer, this band would be legendary! And Magnolia was up there with us, so she should take up the position of rhythm guitarist!" Reggie added, earning a grin from the brunet as they both planne the future of their band. Of course, they had originally thought of doing it with only themselves, but with fate pulling the five together, it was hard to ignore. The bassist noticed Magnolia's gaze, quickly quipping in to help ease her. "Only if you're up for it, of course."

Although his words were appreciated, the ballet dancer inhaled softly, nervously looking over the two boys as Alex stared at them with an unbelievable expression on his face.

"Guys-" Magnolia started, only to get cut off by Luke's offended gasp at the bassist's claim.

"Hey, I'm our lead singer!" Luke argued, a look of hurt on his face as Reggie softly shrugged, sitting on the armrest of the couch. He didn't seemed phased by the lead guitarist's claim and shrugged, giving him further reasoning to why Julie Molina should take the position as lead singer of Sunset Curve.