... never cared for her self respect..! Always accepting his demands not to make friends.!! Never question him..?
...

WE SHOULD FIRST RESPECT OURSELVES... ONLY THEN OTHER WILL RESPECT US..💜

Came there arjun with a bowl of vegetable soup..!
... makin her out of trance..!

"Saana'' said arjun.. keepin the soup on the side table..!

He was there since the incident happened that morning... !! On forcing him to leave... he still was standing there..!

She looked up.. he smile a little not making suitation awkward..!

But she didn't smile nor he did feel bad.. understanding her condition..!!

" take it..!" Said arjun forwarding the bowl...!

" not hungry " mummer sana looking down..!

" its been 8 hrs... you should have it.." said arjun.. !

"I will have it later" said sana... getting up.. from the bed.. moving to washroom...!

Arjun reluctantly looked at the washroom door... ! He felt crunched in his stomach... watching her..!

Sana moved inside... !!
... without locking the door..!

Looking at the mirror...! As if observing her own..!

"Now.. i m all alone..!
.. koi nhi hai mera.. " cried sana looking at the mirror..!

"No family.. no friends... no one to listen my cries.. my screams my sadness... all left me all alone..!!!

I hate everyone now.....!!
I hate my parents leaving me all alone..!
I hate that jerk..! Bastard..?

''Mama i need you" cried sana... putting her both hands on each side of basin... titled her hand down... cried out her all pain.?!

"I m coming... i m coming mom..!!?

... i want your warmth.. muje apki godi chahiye... muje ache se rona hai.. mere ko nhi rhna akele.. sab chle gye..!!!

I m coming to you both... we will be happy there..!!! I will happy with you there..."
Talked sana to her looking at mirror like a manic..!!

She wiped her tears harshly...!!
... like going on some war..to fight..!!
As if giving herself a motivation... convincing her own.!

She looked at her one side.... her eyes glittered..!!!
.
.
. There place the bottle... which she thought as her pain reliefer..??!!

... picking up the killer liquid spray
.... she opened the cap..!!!

Looked at herself... and smiled.. !!!

Remembering all the moment of her grief.. the pain which was given to her... the accusations.. the taunting.. accusing in front of whole college..!!!

As if Getting the courage to take the step... she opened her eyes.. which were blood shot red..!!!

Pulling her hand with the bottle near her mouth...

She felt a clinky pain on her cheek..!!!

Bottle was lying on the floor.... her hand on her cheek... on which fingers trace was printed..in red colour..!!!