S1 - CHAPTER 2 Nanny Nightmare

Start from the beginning

GON'S POV

I grab the earrings from the box and puts it on "All you have to say it Tikki Spots on and your good to go" 'i'm not so sure about this' "Tikki Spots on" My outfit started changing, from my uniform to a lady Bug designed outfit, and a yo-yo as a weapon "Hmm" I got up the rooftop of our house hand throws my Yo-yo to the nearest bulding and it starts to pull me " Ahhh!" I screamed, finally reaching the next building, i kept on running and jumping around rooftops, i use my Yo-yo to pull me to buildings that is a little far to jump to 'I can get used to this'. "This this amazing!" I said not paying attention to anything but the adrenaline I'm filling, without me noticing i slammed in one of the buildings causing me to flinch and starts falling down.

"What is that!"

"That guy's falling down!"

"Someone get help!"

"Look!"

All the people bellow, walking in the streets stares at me falling down the building, i took a deep breathe and Throw my Yo-yo straight above the building, a second later i felt my Yo-yo is good to go, i used it to swing to safety.

"Wow look!"

"He's safe!"

"Who is he"

"So cool"

"What just happened"

"What was that"

Is all the people keep saying from witnessing what happened. I'm almost at the tallest building here on York New City where i was supposed to meet my partner 'I'm getting used to this, it's actually pretty nice'. I arrived at the rooftop of the Tallest building here in the city and noticed someone was already here, 'is he my partner Tikki was talking about, the black cat miraculous holder' Uh, hi?" I said getting his attention "Hello there, you must be my partner, I'm er.. Cat noir, and you?" He said 'Cat noir, wait i didn't have a name yet, uh let see....., Got it' "I'm Mr bug, call me Mr Bug" I said, we shake hands and stares at the City "when would you think the villain will strike?" He said, i can tell he's staring at me "I-I don't Realy know, but are Kwamis said to be alert if anything happens, we must move Immediately" I stated

KILLUA'S POV

'I can tell were the same age, but I can't really ask, to prevent us from knowing our secret identity' I sigh

THIRD PERSON'S POV

(Southside of the city)

An old woman was walking in the busy treet with her umbrella and groceries in the city when a Three Teens tripped the old lady, the old lady falls on her knees and her groceries were scattered, the teens just laughs and destroys some of the vegetables "Stupid old lady, better watch where your going" the old lady was frustrated and angry "Kids this days don't have respect, from my days children's was taught well!" She said angrily causing the teens to come back .

(Hawkmoth)

"Ahh, finally my first victim" a butterfly lands on hawkmoth's hand and turns into an akuma 'fly away my little akuma and evilize this disrespected old lady (evil laugh).

The akuma finds it's way to the harassed old woman, the teens started approaching the old lady about to do something horrible when they noticed a black butterfly land on the old lady's umbrella "Nanny nightmare, children this days need to be re-educated educated, I'm giving you the power to turn anyone into toddlers, but in return you must find my the Lady bug and black cat miraculous, do we have a deal?" Hawkmoth stated giving the old lady more negative aura "Here comes nanny!" The old lady said while she transform into Nanny nightmare, Nanny Nightmare aims her umbrella to the teens standing infront of her "Now, now, You naughty childrens need to be re- educated" She fires a smoke bullet hitting the Three turning them back into toddlers, The crowd of people saw what happened and starter panicking and running away from the scene "Such uneducated people needs to be re-educated!" She keeps firing her smoke bullets hitting everyone. The people turned into toddlers kept crying and runs around "now, run along, go back to your parents" she said laughing "Good job Nanny Nightmare, now it's time for your part of the deal" "Yes hawkmoth"