Fight For The Fallen

Kay Lee's pov

Tonight's the night. It's my time. No longer am I going to be under Kenny's shadow. It's time to show everyone that HE used MY name and not the other way around. "Tonight's the night babe." I nodded. Was I confident that I was going to win? Yes. Was I nervous? Yes. Anything can happen. But the most important thing, either Nyla or I can be the first ever AEW Women's World Champion.

"Gear?" I felt something hit my head. "Thanks babe. That helped a lot." He smiled and put a thumbs up as I went to go change into the gear. I looked at myself in the mirror, and damn I look good. No wonder why people say I'm the most attractive Omega. Nyla and I's match would be right before tonight's main event, which was right before The Bucks against Santana and Ortiz with Chris alongside them.

"You got this babe, I believe in you." I smiled as I quickly hugged him before I went to catering to go talk to Britt and Bea. "There's our girl!" "Future champ right here everybody!" I laughed a little. catering was packed, people who were in the Buy In have just come back from their matches, people waiting for their matches to start. "You nervous?" I nodded. So many thoughts have been going through my mind. Who knows what could honestly happen. I looked up for a second and saw Kenny talking to Hangman. My heart sank, it's been weeks since me and Kenny have talked after me confronting him about the whole Penelope thing.

I looked over at them and luckily Adam was the only one to look over. He gave me a thumbs up as a sign of him saying good luck. I smiled at him as him and Kenny walked out. Me and the girls were talking about the matches until it was almost time for my match. I looked at them and hugged them. "Wish me luck!" They cheered me on as I walked out of catering and towards gorilla. I met up with Nyla and we both shook each others hands. "Good luck out there." I nodded and told her the same thing.

Third person pov

"This match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the AEW Women's World Championship!" Nyla's theme started playing. "First, from Washington D.C, The Native Beast, Nyla Rose!" Nyla did her entrance, she was pumped for this match. She's already made history, being the first openly transgender wrestler. After getting into the ring, it was time for Kay Lee to come out. "And her opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, she is the The Hardcore Devil, Kay Lee Omega!" She put up a 'Too Sweet" sign up. Her ring gear was inspired by her pals in The Bullet Club and when she was the only female in The Bullet Club when she was in Ring of Honor.

The ref signaled for the bell. Kay Lee and Nyla both looked each other down, both wanting the championship but they both know that only one of them can win the championship. Backstage all her close friends and Kip were looking at the match, Kenny as well. People were surprised to see him watching his sister's match at catering with everyone. Everyone was surprised to see him after what him and Penelope tried doing. Another surprising person that was watching her match was her ex, MJF, also known as Maxwell Jacob Friedman. He always doubted her back when she had any title matches and said that she would never be anything.

But he realized that he made a mistake. But It was too late. She found someone better than him, and that was Penelope's ex boyfriend. In the ring, Nyla had her in a headlock. She was trying so hard to get to the ropes. But with her having a major weight difference and being just a little bit smaller, it was very difficult. Back in catering, Kip was cheering her on. "Cmon Kay!" "Mochi wants you to win!" Everyone except Kenny, Max, and Penelope started laughing at Sammy. The whole arena was trying to help her. She started elbowing her in the abdomen, making her loosen her grip.