Kay Lee

Kayleeomega

Due to Sammy Guevara's actions, he will be suspended immediately

Due to Sammy Guevara's actions, he will be suspended immediately. As one of the Executive Vice Presidents of AEW, I would like to publicly apologize for his actions. He's owned up and is now facing the consequences. I've decided to disable the comments on this post knowing how people might be because of this. I've seen Cody's post and many of you guys have said that we're overreacting, that it was year ago and it's not necessary, and that we're too sensitive now.

Rape jokes or any type of sexual harassment jokes aren't ok. I've seen a few pics on how if you get raped, you should take it as a compliment because people see us attractive and would do anything to be with us.        A/N: I saw a snap of it and I forgot how it was worded Rape shouldn't be taken as a compliment, or anything like that. 

I would also like to say that we are actually one of the few wrestling companies that is actually taking care of this situation. So far Sammy is the only one with proof of this. Yes we have been told about Jimmy Havoc and WE HAVE looked through his records. As of today also, Jimmy will be undergoing treatment and counseling. We wish him and Sammy a speedy recovery and hope to see them soon. 

Going back to us being one of the few companies taking care of the allegations, a big shoutout to @impactwrestling and @ringofhonor for not ignoring these allegations against some of their wrestlers. I would also like to call out @WWE for actually ignoring many of the allegations they're getting from many people. I mean yes you have taken care of @mrgentlemanjack but that was just it. You erased him from your history. But what about @jordandevlin1, @travis_banks13 , @riddlebro , and @dreamwwe have had many accusations against them, but you haven't done anything! So Vince, Triple H, and Stephanie, get your heads out of your damn asses and do something about this. Stop only giving a shit about your damn money. Sooner or later your company may get sued by many people,you'll loose money, fans, respect, and workers. Yes many people may lie about this to try and get attention, but if you don't look through them, then people will believe that what they are saying IS real.

With that being said, @santana_proud will be replacing @sammyguevara from his match against @matthardybrand this Wednesday on AEW Dynamite

Tagged Allelitewrestling

2,783,274 likes
Comments disabled