Kip and Kay Lee

Thekipsabian

My girls ready to kick some ass

Tagged kayleeomega

1,783,893 likes
892,783 comments

Kayleeomega: Hardcore Devil is coming for ya

Realbrittbaker: I'm ready

Beapriestley: can't wait

Adamcolepro: my girls gonna kick as as well

Willopsreay: our girls are the face of the women's division @thekipsabain  @adamcolepro

Nickjacksonyb: so many surprise entrants

Nylarosebeast: I'm secretly rooting for Kay Lee

Callmekrisstat: she's not gonna win, I will

Thebrandirhodes: we have the best women's division

"How nervous are you babe?" She sighed. "There's so much on the line right now, I mean I could get a shot at being the first ever AEW women's champion. But I finally get a chance to kick her ass again after what happened two weeks ago." I smiled a little. "You're gonna do great I promise you." She hugged me.

"I gotta go out there now. I love you." I kissed her as she left. She better kick some ass out there. I went to catering where they were showing the match. There were so many free agents our there, and Penelope. Nyla was on commentary talking about all the talent. "My main pick tonight is The Hardcore Devil obviously. I mean she's one of the most dominant superstars out there." I smirked.

Match (3rd person pov)

"Ladies and gentlemen this is a Casino Battle Royale! While one wrestler drew the joker, twenty wrestlers have drew a card to determine their suit." Justin Roberts started announcing the participants in the ring. After three minutes have passed, the next suit was called up.

"Introducing next, the diamonds. Shazza McKenzie, Sadie Gibbs, Big Swole, Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D, and Kay Lee Omega." Kay Lee and Britt were both walking out together side by side, both possibly talking about a plan on how to get everyone out. Once they both nodded, Kay Lee took off her cape and ran into the ring, attacking Penelope first.

"Kay Lee's attention is all on Penelope Ford. Both have never been on the same page." Nyla laughed. "Of course they're not on the same page. I'm a close friend of her and she's told me all the stuff Penelope has tried doing. They've never been a fan of each other when she found out that Maxhas been sleeping with Ford behind her back."

Her attention was taken off of her when she saw in the corner of her eye, Britt was about to get eliminated by Pricilla Kelly. "Get your hands off of her!" She ran towards her and pushed her off of Britt. Her and Pricilla also don't have a good history either. She cheated on one of her closest friends Darby Allin, who is also dating one of her closest friends Sammy Guevara.