Its for real

~Luke's POV~
"We're engaged!"
Those words hit me. I'm only 18. She was 17. Did ask if she would marry me one day, yes. I honestly didn't think that we would be engaged right now! I kind of like that sound of it though.......any ways; we were getting in the car. Ash was driving like always, Kalani was in the passenger seat. Calum was in the back, Michael was too, and so was I. There wasn't enough room so Trinity sat on my lap. I didn't mind what so ever though! My fiancé was on my lap. Wow, that's going to take some getting used to. My thoughts were interrupted by Ashton.

"We're here!"

Everyone got out of the car and Trin and I were the last in there. She slid, gently off of my lap.

"Thanks for being my seat." She smiled at me and pecked my cheek.

"Thanks for being my seatbelt."
I smiled.

"Anytime."
She reached her hand out and I took it and I slid out of the car as well.

~~~~
We were on the beach and the guys were in the water. Iwas laying on my towel.Trin was getting ready to tan. She was taking her everyday clothes of and of course, I had to look. Don't judge! I'm a guy, what do you expect?
She slowly removed her shirt. Then unbuttoned her jean shorts and slowly glided them off her long, smooth legs.

" I see you watching me. Like the view?" She laughed.

"My fiancé's gorgeous!"

She blushed. It was so cute.

"Wanna go in the water?"
She batted her eyes and gave me her pouting lip. Damn, how do you say no to that?

"Of course! Wanna race?" I had a smirk on my face. Hehe, I have a plan.

"Yeah, I love watching you lose!"
She laughed. Yeah, okay!

We started to dart toward the water. When I grabbed her hand and spun her around. I kissed her quickly and then darted for the water.

"NO FAIR!"
I heard her call for me.

But she was too late, I won.

"Rude!"

I decided to pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and just twirl around. Wow who knew I was a cliche.

~~~~~~~~~

Trin's POV~
Luke and I were racing. He's so going to lose! He is already behind me, the ocean is so close I was almost touch it!

Luke. He grabbed my hand a turned me to face him and kissed me. By the time I opened my eyes he was already in the water.

"NO FAIR!"
I shouted.

Once I reached the water her threw me over his shoulder. So now I had an amazing view of his bum. I started to slap his back an continued to shriek! Then I had a way or him to put me down.

"Luke your hurting the baby!"

He immediately put me down. But not how I thought. He ended up throwing me into the water.

"OH MY GOD BABE! Are you okay?"

Luke was freaking out! Haha, loser!

"Luke I'm fine."
I tried to calm him down. But it was so hard because I couldn't help but laugh really hard.

"Oh thank god! You scared the shit out of me Trin!"

He kissed me. Right then and there. Wow! He really does care. About us both!

"Now come on, let's go find the boys."

We intertwined our hands and walked along the beach until we found the boys. And Ash was trying to drown Calum as Michael was on the beach talking to some girl.

"Ashton get the fuck off of Calum!"
Luke went into the water to get Calum. Michael came back.

"Hey Mikey!"

"Hey Trin!"
Why was he so happy?

"So who was that girl?"

"Oh! That was Jenny. She is so amazing! I even got her number.."

He had a huge grin on his face and showed me the piece of paper.

"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFARD YOU BETTER CALL HER!"

"I will. Geez what's so bad if I don't."

"You gave a girl hope that you would talk to her. And if she waits for you to call her. And you don't. She'll be so sad."

"Wow. You okay Trin? I think Jenny will be fine and I will call her don't worry." He had a worry laugh.

"Yeah. Sorry. Bad memory of Drew."

*Luke walks up*

"Ugh. Babe. Why are you talking about him? He makes me sad."

Luke came and and rapped his arms around my waist and pouted.

"Okay Lukey, we won't."

I reassured him.

"Good. Now, I want to show you something!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS WAS A BORING CHAPTER! AND THE PICTURE AT THE TOP. THE RING. IS THE RING THAT LUKE GAVE TRINITY WHEN HE DIDNT PURPOSE!!!! Pretty right!!?

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

OH AND JENNY IS PLAYED BY jenna_oops