10/ Jace PROV

I know, I know, I used the same pics but it matches the first Paragraph :)

Jerk Alert!!!!

****************************************

What this man seems to be saying was all bull shit, I have no idea why with my right sense of mind will I make a deal with this firm. The only thing I did at that moment was to continuously stare at my wrist watch as if I could turn the hands of the clock so all this would be over and to also scan my environment it was pretty not the type of one's have seen, quite, not well equipped, the door was a little weak, the table and chairs were a little long as others make themselves comfortable each holding a file. I just want this to be over and tell him I ain't doing a deed with them.

"So what do you think" he said a little loudly so I'll hear him, I looked over to him in confusion I literally didn't hear a thing he has been blabbering about since, with my arms folded.

"What do you think about what I said?" he asked and I twitched my face in disgust he asked as if he was giving me exam, never even knew why I came here in the first place, I sigh before answering.

"I don't see what I'm even going to gain from this" I started.

"Yo-" I cut him off.

"Clearly you know I have one of the most successful firm in the county and I don't do deals with people of middle-class" I didn't have much to say as I stood up they all stood up with me.

"You've wasted my time enough for today" I said while dusting my shirt.

"Thanks for having time to talk to us by the way" He said with a smile stretching his hands in for a handshake but I didn't bother taking it as to I don't want to see his face again.

Before he could say one more word the door opened on us and we both stared to see who was entering and I couldn't help feel disgusted interrupting us when we were having a meeting, it wasn't much of a meeting to me but it still felt rude.

She turned in on us and my mouth almost fell opened.

"Coffee?" she asked with a tray on her hands almost shivering cause of the amount of people that were staring at her, her gown was really short as it revealed her scar free legs.

vote

comment,

follow.