Steroids💪🏽

I said what i said

Eliza-Belle🧚🏼‍♀️

You're turning into Kio

Steroids💪🏽

I'll take that as a compliment

Eliza-Belle🧚🏼‍♀️

Okay Bryce

Bye

Steroids💪🏽

THE WHOLE HOUSE IS DEPENDING ON
YOU

Eliza-Belle🧚🏼‍♀️

"ELIZA HURRY YOUR ASS UP!" Jaden shouted up the stairs, the teenager growing impatient as Eliza said she would be two minutes.

That was twenty minutes ago.

After having said he would be her personal tour guide of Chattanooga, Eliza had told Jaden she was going to go and get herself to look good, to which Jaden responded with,

'You always look good.'

Eliza had just smiled in response to Jaden's comment, heat rising to her cheeks at the compliment she didn't know how to take. Jaden noticed that Eliza could never take compliments, normally she reacted with hiding her face, normally hiding behind Jaden's shoulder.

Instead of getting changed, she was sitting on the bed, scrolling through tiktok. Hearing Jaden's shout, alerted the girl, making her jump off the bed. The sound of footsteps coming up the stairs made her grow alarmed as she was sat in her pyjamas still.

"Eliza." Jaden sang through the door, his voice making the girl swoon. Composing herself, Eliza hummed in response, pulling open the top drawer she had placed her jumpers in, after Amy insisted she unpacked her suitcase in the spare drawers, wanting to make the girl feel at home as much as possible.

"You nearly ready?" the boy asked Eliza, as she threw her top off her head, about to replace it with her chosen hoodie, when she heard the handle of the door move.

Letting out a faint squeal, Jaden slammed the door closed, knowing that it Eliza made that noise, she would be getting changed and therefore didn't want anyone to answer.

Jaden let out a faint laugh as he heard Eliza moving around beyond the door, when it all went quiet. The quietness of Eliza made Jaden grow curious, the boy knocking on the door once again awaiting for a response from the girl.

"Don't laugh at me." Jaden heard her mumble, to which Jaden raised an eyebrow.

"What? Why?"

"Come in, but don't laugh."

Jaden shook his head as he could never laugh at the girl. But once opening the door, Jaden stifled a laugh. There stood an submerged Eliza, her head stuck in her hoodie as she attempted to pull it down to cover her exposed stomach, but it didn't budge.

"Oh Eliza." Jaden shook his head at the girl as he walked over, tickling her stomach, Eliza gasping at the sudden touch of Jaden's cold hands, trying to swat them away.

"Can you just help me?"

Jaden nodded his head as he directed Eliza to hold her arms up, allowing him to have easier access to grab the bottom of the hoodie, pulling it down. Pushing her head through the hole as Jaden pulled the bottom, Eliza felt her head grow free as she re-emerged out of the hoodie, suddenly being able to breathe at a steady rate.

"Hi." Jaden said as his face was inches away from Eliza's, smiles sprawled across both of their faces. Even though the two had been cuddling eachother and falling asleep on eachothers shoulders, Eliza felt strange having her face in so close proximity to Jaden's.

But she did like it.

From seeing the boy glance down to her lips before locking eyes with her, Eliza believer that Jaden was thinking the same thing.

"Jaden i-"

"I-"

Both teenagers grew flustered as they stared at one another, bursting out into laughter moments after. Having cooled themselves down, Jaden lifted his hand up, his reflex stopping him from placing it on Eliza's face.

She saw the hesitancy on his face, making the girl smile a tiny bit more. It was at the moment that made Eliza realise something.

She still liked Jaden.

And being just friends couldn't work for her.

Having had the thought crossed her mind, Eliza grabbed the side of Jaden's face, pulling him into her, giving him a kiss. Jaden, shocked, stood their astonished at to what was currently happening.

To say Jaden was over the moon, well would be an understatement. He responded to the kiss by returning it, both teenagers smiling against one another lips.

The look on Jaden's face as Eliza pulled away, made the girl too smile, raising an eyebrow as a smirk played onto Jaden's face.

"Took you long enough."