~Part 6~

Jordan,Michael and I all sat talking and getting to know each other. It seemed like only a few minutes till I picked up my phone and checked the time.
"Wow it's already 9:30?! Not to be a party pooper but Michael don't you think you have to go home?" I smirked. Fake of course.
"But we didn't do your hair." he whinnied.
"I'll do it tomorrow." I said as I yawned.
"Then I'm staying til then." Then he turned right back towards Jordan and started talking again.
Jordan glanced at me and wiggles he's eyebrows at me.

Without saying anything knowing he wasn't going to leave. I sat there staring at him as he talked to Jordan.
I saw how his jaw lounged up and down. How his teeth would barely show behind his red lips. Whenever he smiled his lips spread across his face as smooth wrinkles appeared on the corners of his eyes. Hardly noticeable but if you saw in my prospective, you'll see them clear as day. His eyes. His gorgeous green eyes sparkles with every word he spoke. Like his eyes were telling the story also.

"Umm.. *chuckles* Lizabeth. What are you staring at?"

The voice threw me away from my daydream. Saw that it was Jordan who said that.

"Um. you know just day dreaming again." I felt my cheeks redden as I looked back down at the table as I traced over the edge of it.

A few hours went by and I grew sleepier.
We had moved from the dinner table to the couches in the living room.

I got to know Michael more.
I found out he had 3 siblings. 2 older brothers and a 10 year old sister.
I also got to know that his father had the 2 older boys before he married his mom.
His mom had married his dad and before she did marry him she was pregnant with him. Than 8 years later had a baby girl.

He was an interesting kid.

"Guys I'm tired. I think I'm going to head off to bed now."
I turned on my phone and saw it was 10 passed 12. (12:10)

"Yeah. I'm getting tired also. Ill sleep on the couch an.."
Jordan was half awake. Michael cut him off.

"No I'll take the couch. I'm fine." He had a big smile on his face.

"Alrighty." Jordan said as he got up and saying his good nights and walked off.

"So I'm going to bed. Do you want blankets?" I asked as I got up from the couch.

"Yeah. That would be nice." Again with his cheesy grin on his face.

I walked over to the closet where we keep our blankets, sheets ect..
I pulled out Jordan's old Ninja Turtles Twin sized blanket.

"If you need any other blankets, you are welcome .." I turned to a Michael standing over top of me like a skyscraper. No like a medium sized one.

"Thank you Lizabeth." He said with a low husky voice that made chills run up and down my spine.
He grabbed the blanket and our hands came together under it. Making my face light up like a Christmas tree.
He stood there staring into my eyes with his Dazzling Green eyes as he was grabbing the blanket. With his cheesy grin on his face once again.
He was only a few inches away from me.
Butterflies filled my stomach in an instant.

He was leaving to go back to the couch.
The experience felt like a lifetime but was only a couple seconds long.
Disappointment filled my stomach making the butterflies die down.
I was prepared to kiss him.
It's not that I wanted to kiss him.. it's just it was a great opportunity to do so.

"Michael?" I said as I didn't want the night to end at that.

He spun around and faced me.
"Yeah?"
"Good night."
I made eye contact with him and a smile spread his face with pleasure.
"Good night Lizabeth." Using his husked tone once more. Making the butterflies and chills come back.
He laid back an the couch where only a few moments ago we were talking about who's pets were better. Leaving him winning with a pet parrot that said "Good day to you sir."

I walked back to my room and than shut the door.
I flung myself onto my bed.
I quickly fell asleep by recapping what had happened that night.
The night when Michael Clifford stayed over at my house.