CHAPTER FOUR

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Its the second CSK versus MI match of the season and Hardik is considerably angry with his Mahi bhai because now he changed the story in his mind from Sam trapping MSD to MSD not liking him and wanting to make new kiddos and small bros. 

MSD on the other hand who was getting updates from Jassi was trying to figure out how he can solve Hardik's insecurities. 

MSD was in the bus and on his way to the stadium when his faithful Jassi texted him - 

Bhai, Harry for sure wont come running to hug you like last time

MSD smiled seeing how extra dutifully Jassi was doing the job that he gave him to keep an eye on Hardik and to keep him sane which even MSD knew wasnt really possible. Jassi used to send him messages of every update about Hardik which MSD didnt even ask and he used to even call after dinner everyday, thats how dutiful his kiddo Jassi was. 

He was thinking about Jassi when a thought came into his mind, 'Is Jassi doing this so I spend time with him regularly? Like is he also feeling jealous and through his duty he gets a chance to keep chatting and talking to me? So I need to handle both these kiddos now'

MSD had to handle the insecurities of both his kiddos, one who was very expressive about it and the other who wasnt going to tell him about it at all. 

They reached the stadium and MSD went in and looked around to see if Mumbai Indians have arrived and they all had come. Rohit noticed him first and came to meet him. 

"Mahi bhai." Rohit said and hugged him.

"Haan Ro bas ab, you want a tight hug everytime now." MSD said while hugging him back. 

"I will hug you bhai, its my right and my right is my right none of your right." Rohit said intensely and MSD laughed. 

"Thik hain thikh hain, hug me." MSD said and Rohit hugged him again. 

"By the ways, where are Jassi and Harry?" MSD asked him. 

"Pata nahi kya hain inn dono ka, pura din ek saath koi khichdi pakate rehte hain." Rohit said.

"Where are they now Ro?" MSD asked. 

"They might be somewhere together." Rohit said looking around the ground trying to remember what he had asked those two to practice before the match. 

"Yaad aagaya, I told them to practice fielding, they will be there." Rohit said pointing to one corner where Jassi and Hardik were practicing. 

"Thanks Ro, we will meet after the match now" MSD said and Rohit agreed and went. 

MSD went towards Jassi and Hardik after keeping his kit bag in the dressing room, Jassi saw MSD and he ran to snuggle his bhai first and Hardik who had made up a strong mind to not give any importance to MSD, kept his resolve and stood on his place  seeing Jassi run to MSD. 

"Harry come." MSD said giving his other hand out towards Hardik. 

"I am busy with training and Jassi stop getting touchy with opponent teams skipper." Hardik said and MSD frowned and Jassi gave him a 'I told you about this' look. 

"Yes yes Jassi, Harry oh sorry Mr. Hardik Pandya is right, I am the captain of your opponent team right. I am no more an Indian team cricketer, I retired right so you dont need to come and even say hello out of due respect." MSD said sarcastically targeting Hardik. 

"Hello Mr. Dhoni " Hardik said to him , now anything else would be fine but no one can say that he doesnt respect MSD because he respects him more than anyone else, though he doesnt really show it directly but MSD does understand it when he does.