CHAPTER ONE

Currently its 12 in the night, Hardik was bored so he went to Jassi's room and he woke up Jassi who was already sleeping according to his regular sleeping timings, after opening the door of the room Jassi went to sleep again but Hardik didnt let him to.

"What Harry? Let me sleep." Jassi said.

"I want to tell you something important." Hardik said.

"Dont tell me that you woke me up because your favorite character in some random web series died." Jassi said.

"No its Mahi bhai" Hardik said and Jassi opened his eyes properly and stared at Hardik.

"What happened to him?" Jassi asked.

"Nothing happened to him but his love for us has decreased completely, he doesnt love us anymore." Hardik said dramatically trying to remove some tears from his eyes which obviously didnt come out.

"What nonsense?" Jassi asked .

"You think I am doing nonsense right?" Hardik asked him and JAssi nodded giving him an 'obviously' look.

"I knew it, no one any one believes me so I got proof." Hardik said and he took his phone out from his pocket.

"So wait." Hardik said and he connected his phone to the TV, he could have showed it from the phone itself but then Hardik wouldnt be able to exaggerate the problem and take full control of it.

"So now I will show you the face of that man who is taking Mahi bhai away from us." Hardik said while standing next to the TV and he opened his gallery and showed a picture -

" Hardik said while standing next to the TV and he opened his gallery and showed a picture -

"This is Sam Curran." Jassi said still not getting Hardik's point.

"Exactly, this is Sam Curran and this is the guy who is trying to take Mahi bhai away from us, his real and actual kiddos who love him the most." Hardik said with full authority.

"Hardik? What are you blabbering?" Jassi asked him as Hardik now started pretending that he is on a mission and he is the mission head explaining the mission in a meeting room. .

"Yes, see, look at this man closely, look at how cunning he looks, all ready to steal our Mahi bhai from us" Hardik said and changed the picture -