CHAPTER THREE

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"Jass, that cunning guy has very well trapped our bhai." Hardik said after over thinking about it all day long. 

"I wasnt very well convinced with that even after the long presentation you gave last night, but after he started calling Mahi bhai, bhai I do think that you are not wrong." Jassi said. 

"See seeeeee" Hardik said jumping around.

"We know you are a monkey, no need to prove it." Krunal said while passing through them in the team room and Hardik glared at him. 

"Ignore him, what do we do know?" Jassi asked. 

"Mission get Mahi bhai back." Hardik said and put his hand ahead and Jassi put his hand on Hardik's and they said softly together, "Mission get back Mahi bhai." 

"What are you two doing?" Pollard asked them with a skeptical look on his face. 

"Nothing Polly." Hardik said and Pollard assumed its something stupid Hardik is making Jassi do and he went. 

"Should we involve more people in our mission?" Jassi asked. 

"Lets add someone from our team first, like Ro, because then it will be easy to plan if we add too many people it will get hard to coordinate." Hardik sensibly suggested and Jassi was shocked to see Hardik making sense but it was Hardik who seemed fully involved with discovering this problem and now solving it. 

"Lets go to Ro then." Jassi said. 

"But I am incharge of this, so dont mess up." Hardik warned Jassi.. 

"Are you asking yourself not to mess up?" Jassi mumbled knowing Hardik's amazing record. 

"Ro." Hardik said running towards Rohit who was playing with Samaira.

"Yes Harry." Rohit said.

"What do you think of this new Sam guy?" Hardik asked Rohit directly and Jassi face palmed thinking, that he told me not to mess up. 

"Who Sam?" Rohit asked. 

"Arre that Sam Curran, the CSK one, Mahi bhai's new kiddo." Hardik said. 

"Ya he is a good player, he has being doing quite well infact, with bowling, fielding and batting as well." Rohit said. 

"And being Mahi bhai's kiddo as well." Hardik added. 

"What?" Rohit asked. 

"Ya he calls Mahi bhai, bhai." Hardik said showing all the shocking expressions he could to Rohit. 

"What else would you call Mahi bhai, if not bhai?" Rohit asked with no shock seen on his face. 

"But only we call him bhai na?" Hardik asked. 

"This we includes, you, me, Jassi, Vi, Rahul, Shreyas, Rishu,  Shikhi, I can list another 20 plus people aaramse, and there would be more people than I list." Rohit said.

"But we are his special kiddos na?" Hardik asked hopefully. 

"Every kiddo of Mahi bhai thinks that but I know that he thinks that I am his best kiddo." Rohit said proudly and Hardik rolled his eyes at that. 

"Get lost." Hardik said and went and sat on another bean bag.

"Actually Ro bhai is right." Jassi said to Hardik. 

"Then you also get out of this, I dont like that Sam and I will get my Mahi bhai back from him." Hardik said still stuck with the same thing. 

"Now I get it, its cause Sam is an all rounder and you are too and you think that you are bhai's only all rounder kiddo." Jassi said with realization downing upon him.