ALTERNATE ENDING

seventeen - hug
┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

y/n was going to be discharged in a few hours.

she kept asking her mother if she was gonna go or not, or if the boy who saved her had woken up yet. however, her mother only shook her head.

"y/n, i'm sure he'll wake up soon."

"but mom, i'm gonna get discharged soon! what if he wakes up when i'm gone?" y/n complained.

"then you'll just visit him when he will."

y/n pouted, however, she won't deny that her mom had a point.

-

"mrs. l/n? you can sign the papers now." a nurse entered y/n's room.

y/n's mother nodded at the nurse and exited the room. meanwhile, y/n was busy using her phone, cringing at the "get well soon" posts and texts from people she didn't even know, or were close with. nevertheless, she replied with a simple and dull "thank you" with a smiley face, although she knew they only did it for fake sympathy.

y/n's mother entered the room again just as y/n sent the last "thank you" reply.

"alright, y/n, we're ready to go."

she was sent to sit on a wheelchair on their way to their car, because y/n was simply too weak to move around yet.

when they got outside y/n's room and turned outside the hospital, y/n could have sworn she had saw a mop of blonde locks in the window of the next room.

and she felt like she was missing something, but she didn't know what.

-

ringgg

y/n was back in school. not many people noticed her absence, only those who were in her classes and the teachers.

"hey, y/n! over here!" y/n's friends, hikari and maeka, gestured over to where they were.

y/n sat beside them, and they talked about what y/n had missed.

"maeka's dating akihiro!" hikari blurted out. akihiro was another boy in their class, and he was quite good looking.

"hikari! i told you not to say it yet!" maeka said, although she had a blush on her cheeks.

"really?! congrats mae!" y/n congratulated her. maeka smiled and could only say a tiny "thank you".

"so i heard that there are three new students today." hikari said.

"really? do you know who they are?" both y/n and maeka said in unison. they stared at each other and laughed.

"no, i don't think i heard their names."

y/n sat back on her chair, while hikari and maeka were bickering about maeka's love life.

then, y/n had a vision on her head.

"but yeah, i'm gonna do it today. since you did it already~"

"hey! for your information, he confessed first."

"that doesn't change the fact that you're together~"

who in the heck was that other voice?? y/n thought.

more voices popped up in her head.

(i realized that i never gave amane and y/n a conversation so here lmao)

"you know he likes you, right?"

"and you know nene-san likes you."

"that's- out of topic!"

"you gotta confess, amane."

amane? nene-san?? who is that???

"i-i understand if you don't return my feelings! i just wanted to get this off my chest-"

"y-y/n?! are you okay?! did i say something bad?!"

"no... it's just- i like you too."

who was that? who was i confessing to??

"hey, y/n, the teacher's here." hikari interrupted her train of thoughts and visions.

she nodded in response and straightened her posture.

"so, as you may all know, l/n here is back. l/n, raise your hand please." the teacher said. y/n did what she was told.

when she lowered her hand, the teacher continued. "and, we have three new students joining us today."

then, three students went in the classroom.

three people y/n was all too familiar with.

there was one girl, who had white locks and teal ends with them. then two boys, one with raven black colored hair, and one with blonde hair.

y/n stared at the blonde, and suddenly, she felt a wave of emotion hit her.

those eyes.

those blue eyes she was looking for this whole time.

she didn't notice they already sat down, and the teacher started teaching.

-

"hey, uh, do i remember you? no, that would be too... rude? uh, hi, i'm y/n- no! that's too formal- is it? whatever- i'll just-"

"excuse me, uh, are you okay?" a voice asked her.

"yeah- i'm okay!" y/n replied before turning around.

then, their eyes met.

blue eyes met e/c ones.

"have i seen you before?" the blonde asked.

y/n shrugged, although she looked panicked. "i don't think so-"

"y/n?"

y/n fell silent.

"kou?"

woah, you don't even know his name yet, don't make assumptions-

"it is you..."

then memories and visions flooded her mind.

"i-i don't know if you remember me but-"

he was interrupted by sniffles.

"i-i do remember you, kou. i remember everything."

he looked at her hesitantly, before pulling her into a loose embrace, unsure of what he was doing.

but y/n only tightened her grip. so kou did the same.

"i... i missed you..."

"me too."

-

lmao idk what this is

but that sums up this book! thank you all for reading! have a nice day/afternoon/night! i love you all♡

🎉 You've finished reading ✓ 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 ➮ 𝐦. 𝐤𝐨𝐮 🎉