4

itzy - be in love
┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

"HEY, Y/N, I'M COOKING DINNER, WANNA HEL- OI, Y/N?" he called out to her, who was apparently spacing out.

"y/n..." he called again.

"y/n!"

"h-huh? yeah, kou?"

"you're spacing out... you okay?" kou asked.

"oh, i-i'm fine, no need to worry."

"you sure?"

"yep! absolutely! now, what did you say?"

"oh, i was just wondering if you wanna help me make dinner? i-"

"sure! lets go." y/n answered in a rush, not wanting to look at her new found crush in the eye. she went outside the room and turned to a corner.

"y/n, that's the way to the bathroom,"

"oh, s-sorry!"

they both went to the minamoto's kitchen and started making.

"so, what are you gonna make?" y/n asked.

"well, i was thinking some sashimi would do-"

"oh y/n, you should really try kou's cooking, it's really goo-"

"teru-nii! my food isn't that good..." he denied.

"really? wellll, let's let y/n choose then."

"teru-nii, don't pressure y/n!"

"ooh, protective i see~"

the two brothers continued bickering, and y/n chuckled at their antics.

then y/n felt a tug at the hem of her shirt, and she looked down to see a little girl, her looks identical to the brothers bickering in front of them.

"uh, are you kou-nii's girlfriend?"

y/n almost stopped breathing.

"n-no, i'm n-not! i-i'm just a friend of k-kou's." she retorted.

"aww. i was hoping kou-nii already had a girlfriend!"

"t-tiara, don't say that!" kou exclaimed.

the said girl just grinned.

"well, we'll make the sashimi now, so shoo." kou shoo'ed his siblings aside.

"don't get too distracted~ ow!" teru teased, but got cut off by kou throwing a shoe at him.

"now, let's make the sashimi now!"

kou did most of the stuff, y/n only helped in the seasoning and the plating, while kou was slicing and cooking the sushi rice.(yes i did search the recipe for this)

as kou was cooking the sushi rice, y/n couldn't help but watch him. concentration was visible in his eyes, she could tell he was serious by this. slight sweat was dripping from his face, and without thinking, y/n grabbed a clean towel and wiped the sweat from his face.

kou looked at her surprised, but nodded and muttered a small "thanks", but y/n was able to hear it, despite being a bit flustered.

in half an hour, the dish was finished.

"teru-nii, tiara, dinner's ready!" kou called his siblings.

the said people came in the room, taking in the aroma of the food on the table.

"well, y/n, why don't you take the first bite?" teru said teasingly. y/n nodded, took some chopsticks, said her thanks and took a bite.

her eyes widened in satisfaction. "woah! kou, this is so good!" she exclaimed, eating more of the sashimi while kou silently thanked her.