Muichiro Tokito x Reader

Sorry if this is OOC
Sorry if this suckss!! ☠️
Word count: 762

" who is that agian?"

"Y/N REALLY?!" Rengoku yelled at you.

"Ow my ear drums" you said as you stoped walking.

"Muichiro? The mist pillar?!" Rengoku said looking at you.

You just stared at him.

"Ohhh yeahhh him" you said looking at the sky.

"So self centered you are"

"I am not! Im just forgetful" you said raising your voice a little.

"Yeah yeah, you should get to know him I think you too would get along" Rengoku said smiling.

"Why you say that?"

"No reason! Just my opinion." He said smiling even more.

"Maybe" you said calmly.

You said good bye to Rengoku, you too just decided to catch up a little, both have been friends for a while now. You decided to train a little though, so you walked to a near by forest you always came to. It was quite calming there. A good place to train to, well in your opinion. It looked astheticly pleasing as well, there was a big pond in the middle of the forest and flowers here or there.

You arrived and was looking down at the water seeing your reflection.

You felt someone's else presence somewhere around you. Your theory was Rengoku.

"Ren if thats you what do you need?" You said out loud.

"Ren?"

You heard a voice that you do not recognize.

"Who is that?" You said know standing up to turn around. You saw the Mist pillar that Rengoku was talking about.

" oh hey, Muichiro was it?"

"Thats me" he said walking up to you slowly.

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking at you.

"I come here to train and is kinda my comfort place as well." You said placing your hands on your hips.

"I see"

"Whats your business here?" You asked

He was silent for bit but then answered. "To be honest, I keep seing you come here, so today I decided to follow you to see what all the fuss was about"

"Was he really just stalking me?" You said in your head.

"Ohhh, I see" you said looking at him

Muichiro has always had feelings for you for quite a while now, but he never really talked so he didn't know how to express it, and he kept seing you wonder off to this place and he got suspicious is all. Besides there was no point in lieying about why is was there all of a sudden.

                                    Time skip

You and Muichiro have been meeting up at the same forest for a while now. You got to know him a bit more than others , he was still a mystery though at the same time.

He roughly smiled or laughed and when he did it was just when you did something stupid that was pretty funny. The first time was when you did a hilarious impression of Giyyu and even stole his sword to do dumb movements with it. Rengoku and Misture were laughing as well and Giyyu looked pretty pissed off and Shinobu took a photo.

You and Muichiro were walking inside the forest once again. Muichiro is always quite dont get me wrong but, he seemed off. He started to play with his hands a little and a small blush always appears on his face everytime he looked at you.

"Is something wrong Mui?"

"N-no, its nothing"

You just started at him as you both walked.

You both arrived at the pond. The veiw of the place never gets old.

"Here!" Mui took out a flower crown and shoved in your chest for you to take it.

You grabbed a hold of the flower crown and placed it on your head.

"Did you make it?"

"I-I did"

"Thanks!" You gave him a big hug.

He blushed and huged back. "No problem, there's actually more" he said

"Hm?" You questioned looking at him.

"I, I really, I really like you Y/N" he said looking deeply into your eyes.

Your eyes widen and you gave him a much bigger hug. He huged back playing with your hair with one hand.

"Ill take that as a you like me to" he smiled. For once he had a small smile on his face, with some blush.

"Of course!" You said getting out of the hug.

You gave him a quick peck on the lips holding onto his shoulders .

He was frozen at first, "Thats good" he said feeling the flower crown on your head.

"I love you so much Y/N..."