Affectionate Giyyu x Reader

Total words: 306

Giyyu canceled to go to some of his missions to hunt demons, it wasn't that  bad to cancel them because it wasn't that important. He wanted to spend more time with you and craved affection for some reaosn, he didn't exactly know why though he just felt like he needed some. He finally arrived to your house and knocked you answerd the door and he immediately huged you "Is something wrong?" You ask him hugging him back he wasn't always this way so you were a bit concerned if something happened. " No I just missed you a lot" he says snuggling into you shoulder. "Oh well come in and we can cuddle or eat food together" you say attempting to pull him in the house while still hugging. You both cooked food together and ate it, it was pretty funny because Giyyu didn't exactly know how to cook so you tried to teach him how it was team effort. Kinda made a mess to so you cleaned it up together and after ate the food you too made (you can choose the food). You guys settled down and watched a movie together you guys ate some chocolates and got bored of the movie a little bit so you guys took some gaming brakes you guys just started to play games on your phones and enjoy eachothers company. You snuck a couple photos of Giyyu which he didn't like but you distracted him with kisses and more cuddling and replayed the movie whith him not paying attention. The movie finally ended and you noticed Giyyu head sleeping On your lap with a blanket over him. You fixed him to sleep next to you on the coach whiteout waking him up and gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to sleep cuddling Giyyu.