Sabito x Sick Reader

Word count: 307
You and Sabito are vary much alive

"Sabitoooo" you whined falling of the couch the warm blanket you had over you also slipping.

"Coming! Your so needy when your sick" Sabito was making you soup to help you feel better. Well he heard it was good for sick people, he didn't know untill you told him about it.

"Thank you, my loving boyfriend" you said as you stroked his hair with one hand and grabed the bowl of soup with the other.

"Yeah yeah" He said as he sat down next to you on the couch. He had his demon slayer uniform on and his mask.

"In second thought im going to go train" Sabito said as he got up once again.

"Awwww, but im sick" you said as you sunk into the couch"

"You're going to be fine"

You acted as you were about to cry looking at your soup sadly like a child. Sabito didn't show it but felt so bad when you made that face.

"Ohhhh fine" he said as he dropped his sword down and took off his mask throwing it on the floor.

He fell on the couch laying right on top of you with his beautiful smile on his face and a little hint of blush. He tickled you in return.

You laughed trying to push him off you. He laughed as well.  He got in a better position to cuddle you in.

"Did you forget im sick" you said

"Oh I know, I just don't care at this point" he said resting his head on your shoulder.

You just giggled and continued to drink your soup he made you. You both sat there watching tv, having Sabito cuddle you to make you feel better.

"Im not leaving untill your better"  he said "and besides what would you do whiteout me?"