Oh, Great, the Hunters

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating, I just went on a family camping trip and they didn't allow me to be on my phone, even if I got on my phone I wouldn't be able to update because there was no wifi and there wasn't 4g available. So yeah, so sorry but here you go!
-chewy1010
---------------------------------------------
-Percy's POV-
'Crap
Crap
Crap
Come on! I need to put up my Anti-Aphrodite tent now! Once I put it up she won't be able to get in! Come on, come on! Done!' I thought to myself. I just put the last hook on my Anti-Aphrodite tent. I stood up victoriously. 'The only thing I need to do now is to enchant it so it will be bigger on the inside, and it will also be portable.' I started to chant in Ancient Greek, then symbols appeared on the side of my white and black tent. I walked inside and sighed in relief. My stuff was still there. On the inside it was about a size of a living room, so about 10 feet wide and 12 feet long. It was also had another floor, only a little smaller. The top floor was the sleeping area it had a bed and a desk up there, and the cool thing was, it also had an outlet where you can charge what ever! Cool right!
The bottom floor had a mini kitchen, a small table with chairs, and also a couch. so basically it was a small, portable, apartment.
I walked outside to where I built my campfire. Right now, it was currently sunset. Even though I had all that inside I prefer to have a good old campfire and just sit watching the stars.
I set up the fire and once it was burning good, I laid down on the grass, next to the fire, and just watched the stars with the fire at my side.
---------
I woke up to see a bow pointed at my face, with a pissed off girl who had black hair and obsidian black eyes. "Good morning." I casually said " Shut up, boy." The random girl said back like boy was the most disgusting thing in the world. Oh, great the hunters found me, oh well I'll just play it off and have some fun. " Really, is that how you speak to your great, great, great, great, great, uncle, Zoe Nightshade." If you are wondering, yes I am her great, great, great, great, uncle, since Void was born out of nothingness, like me, so technically I am his brother, therefore her 4 times great uncle. " How do you know my name and you are not my uncle, no one is older than The Void, or brother of Void." she said in a threatening voice " Oh, well I guess Artimis didn't tell you, and by the way can you stop pointing your little toy bow at me?" I said. Before she could answer I disarmed her and stood up and walked a few feet away to find about twenty other hunters turn and point their toys at me. Also I did all that disarming stuff in less then a second. " Ohh Arty where are you! Come say hi to your great, great, great, great, uncle!" I yelled, then all the hunters released their arrows at me, when the arrows were about one foot away I just caught them. Yes caught them. All twenty, and everything was silent. Finally after about 5 seconds of silence, Artimis steeped out of the crowd in her 12 year old form. " Do not call me Arty! You are also not my uncle!" She said in a voice like a kid whining at a store " Oh yes I am your uncle, Void was born out of nothingness after I was born out of nothingness, so therefore he and I are brothers, but I am the older one that he knew nothing about, also I can call you what ever I want, Arty." Finally, Zoe than overcame her shock about me disarming her, "But my lady, there is no one older than Void he cannot be your uncle!" Artimis sighed " You see, when you asked what happened at the Meeting, I lied when I said nothing happened, he actually barged in and destroyed Zeus's bolt and Posideon's trident, when they attacked him, also, he restored Hestia's and Hades' thrones to the council." I smiled " Oh should I also tell them what you did during the council?" She blushed "Don't you dare! I will hate you for a millennia if you tell them!" "Fine, fine since you are my favorite great, great, great, great, grandchild, I won't tell them." she blushed again, the hunters were basically begging Artimis to tell them what happened. "Well could you please tell your hunters to stop trying to get into my Anti-Aphrodite tent, only I can open it, and no, you can't flash in." The hunters stared at me confused "Well, the Olympian Council got a view when I went into my Divine Form, and Aphrodite was already wanting to get me in bed with her, but I said no, and when she saw my Divine Form she will most likely quadruple her efforts." Artimis blushed when she thought of my Divine Form, "Crap! she's flashing here right now! No she's here!" I yelled in disdain. Right then Aphrodite flashed in. "Hey Percy why don't you come with me, now if you will." she said while flashing her hips "How about, No!" I yelled and ran to my tent, trying to unzip it, " Well we can't have that, now can we? She said in a sickly sweet voice, she than started to pull me back to the campfire. I slipped from her grasp and ran back to my tent, this time the zipper was unlocked and I was able to get inside. Then I yelled "Remember this is where you almost caught the great captain Jack Sparrow!" remembering the quote from the movie. I then seceded to close the zipper before she could get in.