The Beginning

In the beginning of the universe before time and logic, there was a boy who popped into existence. His name was Percy Jackson the Overlord, he knew everything, and had unlimited power. He was a pure hearted, selfless, loyal, friendly, kind, and considerate boy, he did not use it for evil but instead, decided to wait and not create anything until another was born because he knew it was not his time to show himself or create anything or it would mess up the future. The boy looked about 16 years old, but his physical properties were at their peak, he had silver hair that went about to his eyes, his skin color was slightly tanned, his face looked like it was carved out of marble with a strong jaw, his eyes were black but the outline had silver, they were captivating. He had a eight pack, with a swimmers body, but he had unlimited strength, he looked like he could destroy or save anything with just a thought. (Which he actually could) Basically the man of every woman's dreams. He waited and waited for trillions of years for another being to pop into existence like him. Finally after about 10 trillion years another being came around, his name was The Void, Percy didn't show his existence in any way, but sat in nothingness and watched Void, Void created a single planet to live on for himself and stayed put, to save power for his first beings that he would create, after about a billion years of saving power, he created his first two living things in the universe, his own son Order, and daughter Chaos, both were very powerful beings and they moved away from their father to create their own planet's and star's, slowly Void started to fade and finally faded due to using so much power on his daughter and son. Percy followed Chaos watching her create planets, stars, and living beings, but she eventually, after about 5 billion years created her own sons and daughters called the Permoridials, and Chaos loved her daughters and sons but eventually moved on to create more and more, Overlord decided to stay and watch the Permoridials. One Permoridial, Gaia was actually the planet Earth. Percy loved Earth, where there were organisms called humans, they were exactly like him but not as handsome and smart, humans were a simple race, they were everyone's friend back in the beginning of Earth but then, the Titians came and made everything go into chaos (not The Chaos), and suddenly the humans attacked each other on sight, killed animals for sport, and destroyed the wilderness for no reason. But one Titian stood out, he was cruel, terrible, and terrifying, Kronos, Titian of Time.
Kronos was the king of the Titians, and he had children with Riah ( Don't know if this is how you say it), Kronos heard about a prophecy, that said one of his children would be his downfall, so Percy saw him eating his own children. Percy desperately wanted to kill him but felt like his existence should not be known yet, so Percy waited and watched. His wife Riah,( The only good Titianess Percy respected) quickly came up with a plan, to save her last child, she hid the young baby Zeus from Kronos and gave him a rock to eat instead. Kronos fell for the trick and ate the rock, thinking he had was safe from the prophecy, he relaxed. About 20 years later baby Zeus grew up hidden from Kronos, Zeus new it was time to strike so he snuck some disgusting things into Kronos's food, causing Kronos to up gorge Zeus's siblings that were living and growing in Kronos's stomach. Then, it was an all out war between the Gods and Titians. After about a hundred years, the Gods finally beat Kronos and his siblings, and sent them down into Tarturus.
Percy watched the Gods prosper after their victory, but eventually in time, they began to become currupt and arrogant, in there rule, they just used there children as tools and sent the best and strongest men to Hell, the only one's that were not currupt was, Hades, who was banished to the under world, Hestia, who is a friendly, and most powerful God but had given her seat of power to that stupid, God of Wine, and finally Artimis, who luckily isn't blinded by arrogance and pride, sure, she had problems with males, but with good reasons, most males were cocky, stupid, and disrespectful, to women.
After about a millennia Zeus had become so power hungry he had finally pulled the last straw on Percy...
He killed an amazing and completely loyal woman called, Jillian Jackson, daughter of Poseidon, Zeus claimed her to powerful and a threat to his rule and killed her without a second thought, Poseidon wasn't even angry at Zeus but agreed with him so, finally after Trillions of years, he let himself be known.