Hey What Can I Say I'm a Possessive Mate; Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I stood there, in the water looking at one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen in my entire life. It was phenomenal.

My dear mate was having the time of his life, splashing on the water like there was no tomorrow, and I just stood there frozen, watching. The sun was going down making the sky an orange red color. The water glistening with nice, calm, small waves.

The splashing that Eli made caused water droplets to dance in the air around a smiling breathtaking Eli. I couldn't stop watching him for one single second afraid that if I looked away the moment would be gone.

I'm telling you, I was mesmerized. How can a mere human be so beautiful?

He looked my way and smiled a shy smile, looking so cute. I can't believe that this beautiful boy is mine, all mine and nobody else's. The hell is he going to be somebody else's. Over my death freaking body.

"Nicky? Are you okay?"

"What?"

"You looked mad." He walked my way looking worried.

"Oh no I was just thinking to myself. Nothing for you to worry about mate." I assured him with a kiss on the lips. He smiled and hugged me close to him.

"I'm really happy that I came here," he whispered, "I can't remembered how long it's been since I've been this happy." His words cause my heart to ache in sadness. "Thank you Nicky." He pulled away and grins at me, happiness radiating off him.

"Anything to make you happy Eli. I love you." I lean my forehead to his, kissing his small nose which of course got a cute giggle out of him.

"Come on let's get out of this water before we turn into prunes." I joked. He scrunched up his nose nodding his head. I grab his hand leading him out of the lake to the table where our towels where at.

I grab one and wrap it around Eli'a body rubbing it against his body making sure he stays warm. I turn back and grab another one this time rubbing it against his hair stopping to peck his lips once or twice. Once I'm done I grab another one and dry myself off.

"Let go inside so I can make you something to eat, okay?" He nods his head and takes my big hand into his small one. Cute.

Once we are inside I go to the kitchen and ask him what he wants to eat.

"Um, I don't know what I want." He pouts.

"How about some spaghetti?" As soon as does words left my mouth Eli was jumping from couch to couch of happiness.

"Yes yes yes!"

"Okay okay calm down and sit down. Last thing I want is for you to fall and hurt yourself." He nods and flops down on the couch waiting to be fed.

It doesn't take me that long to make the spaghetti which is a good thing since Eli was really hungry. Poor thing, I could hear his stomach growl when I was getting the food prepared. I quickly place the plates and forks on the table and serve us some food.

"Eli foods done." I tell him.

"Oh my god! It smells delicious I can't wait." He runs his tongue over his lips. Mmm he looks delicious. Wouldn't mine eating him for dinner. No! Bad Phoenix! Calm your ass down and eat the spaghetti not your mate...well not get at least.

I sit down and start digging in. Hey, it turn out pretty good way to go me. I look at Eli who has his fork up above his head, mouth wide open and strings of pasta hanging from his fork, heading towards his mouth. He so freaking cute!