Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Phoenix P.O.V

I wake up and stare at the ceiling. I glare at the ceiling. Why do I feel like this? So...so much anger. I don't even know where it came from. I hate the life I'm living, doing the same thing over and over again, but nothing really stays the same. People come and people go.

Almost every wolf from the pack has found there mate. Only a few of us are left. It's not that I'm bad looking. Actually I'm the best looking guy in the entire town, I can pull any girl I want and I have the rumors to prove them. Yea I may sound like a man-whore but hey I can't help it if girl wants to lose their v-card to me, but as good as that sounds, I hate it.

There was a knock at my door and then it opened. My best friend came in and chuckled at the view.

I lay in my bed half naked with some chicks tong hanging off the edge of the bed.

"Looks like you had a good time last night." He laughed. I laughed along and sat up. I stretch my body and feel my muscles flex as I did.

"What do you want?" I playfully snarled.

"Its Monday we have school. So get your lazy ass up and let's go." He said throwing me some clothes. I caught a shirt as he threw it.

"Why will I want to go to school?" "Because the alpha will kills us if we don't." He said.

I thought about and agreed feeling annoyed. The alpha will kill us if we miss school. He's really big on the getting the education thing and hates when teachers call to say that one of his pack members missed school.

I take a quick shower and get dressed. We got in my car and ride to school. I look at the road and said nothing, not feeling up to the mood to hold up a conversation. Which is pretty odd since I'm always saying something?

"Hey Phoenix you okay man? You're awfully quite this morning." He said with concern in his voice.

Rex always knew when something was wrong with me. He could read me better than anybody. He knew everything about me and i knew everything about him to, which is why we are best friends to begin with.

I take a deep breath and let it out. "Rex I don't know why but," I sighted," I feel...tired and sick." I turn to look at him. He had an expression of understanding.

"What exactly are you sick off?" He asks.

"Sick of...sick of always waking up alone and going to bed the same way. Of never coming home to somebody who is waiting for you with open arms and stupid kiss on cheek." I chuckle. "I hate the emptiness that I feel inside. I hate the people who have mates."

"I thought you didn't want a mate." He asks confused. "Well I rather have a mate than be lonely." I exasperated.

"But you're never lonely. You got all does chicks more than willing to keep you company." He chuckles. "

Yea but does girls are just hoes. They just want me to spread them open and fuck them." I snarl.

"Dude, I know how you feel. That's how I felt before I found my mate. I think that's why the alpha is always making us go to school. You never know you might find your mate there. Hell I found my mate there and I'm pretty sure you'll find your mate soon too." He said with a smile as I park the car and get out. He gives me a pat on the shoulder and we walk to the entrance.

As soon as we step inside a mob of people rounded up and surrounds us. Rex and I were known to be the kings of William Scott High. We get the girls we want...well at least I still do and leave them when we had enough of them.

"Ladies and gentleman if you please excuse us my friend and I must get to our class before we are late." Rex whistles our way out of the crowd of people. He did always know how to get out of sticky situations.

"Rex I don't really feel good." I said as I feel a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"You okay bro?" He asks scared. It wasn't everyday that I got sick or felt weird. "I don't know. I feel...anxious or something." I say looking down to my stomach and holding on to it.

As I look to my stomach I bump into something and come to a halt. I look down to see what I bumped into. I see an odd little guy rubbing his butt with a painful expression on his pale face.

I feel something boil up inside of me and my wolf starts to get excited. I look at him more not wanting to look away for one second. As i look at his I see his cheeks turn a bright right and I can't help but think that, that is the cuties thing I have ever seen.

He looks to his right and runs away. I feel sadness over-whelming me. My wolf howls in pain trying to get out and go somewhere, but I don't know where.

I'm shaken out of my thoughts when Rex pats my shoulder and looks at me.

"You cool?" He asks.

"Yea yea. Cool." I say taking a big breath and trying to give him a smile.

"Cool. Let's get to class okay." He says with worry on his voice.

We were heading to class but not matter how hard I tried I current get the feeling out of my body.

"Hey Rex," I stop walking getting his attention. He stops and stares at me confused.

"What's up?" he asks.

"Um how did you know that you found your mate?" he looks at me for a moment and then smiles.

"It's something that I will never forget," he smiles brightly, "when I first saw her, I was confused because I had no idea what was going on. When I saw her I just forgot everything. My wolf started to jump around ad my body felt excited, I guess." he smiled at the memory, and then he looks at me confused. "Why do you ask?"

I look away and l start to walk. "Just wondering you know." I said laughing.

"Sure buddy." he says with the 'I don't believe you look'.

We arrive to the classroom just as the bell rang. Um, something smells weird. Not a bad weird but a good weird. What's this smell? I look at the people around me and they seemed okay. Am I the only one who smells it?

I walk in the classroom confused and the smell intensified. I shake my head and look at my desk and stop. Sitting there was the boy I had bumped into earlier this morning.

I look at his eyes and the burning fire I had felt before came rushing back to me. He has the most erotic blue eyes I have ever seen.

What was happening? What was this feeling? I look at his face, he has pale skin that not most people have, he looks...unique in his own way. He broke our gaze when Mr. Hinters called for our attention.

I walk over to my seat and let the chair scratch against the floor. I sit down and took a deep breath in.

The feeling still wasn't won't go away. Being next to this kid made the feeling stronger.

I sit still not moving at all, and kept my gaze straight ahead. I wonder what his name. I've never seen him around before. He must be new.

Could the stuff Rex told me about be happening to me? Let's see.

Weird feeling in the body...check.

Exited feeling...check.

Wolf freaking out...check.

Yup pretty sure I've found him. I sit still for the rest of the class not moving at all. I wouldn't even dare myself to look at him knowing that I would most likely do something stupid.

It felt like a long time but finally the bell rang. I got up and headed towards the door when Mr. Hinters called me.

"Mr. Tarox could you please hold on for a minute." He ordered. I nod my head and stood next to his desk.

"Mr. Locke you will also stay behind."

Locke? there's no guys with the last name Locke. Wait unless... I looked to my left and gasped. There was the guy that kept messing with my brain and body. Just standing next to him brought the feeling back.

"Mr. Tarox this is Mr. Locke," he said motioning to the kid next to me, "and he is new here. So I have giving you the task of showing Mr. Locke around school and showing him were his classes are."

"But I have classes to go to." I say trying get away.

"Don't worry Mr. Tarox, I will write you both passes." He smirked knowing that I could not object to that. I sighted in defeat and walked away and waited for the kid to come out.

We were walking the hallways and everything was quite since everybody has already gone to class and all. I cleared my voice and spoke.

"My name is Phoenix Tarox. Yours?" I asked. I saw him look at me then quickly look down and swallowed.

"Eliot Locke." he said in a barely audible voice, but the sound sent chills down my body, good ones.

"Nice." I say. "So um what's your schedule?" I asked.

He hands me his schedule and stops walking. I looked at it and smiles secretly. We had four out of seven classes together and that somewhat made me happy.

"Well we have four classes together." I commented. He nodded his head and continued walking.

"So where are you from?" I ask attempting from what seems since a long time to make a conversation with someone.

Most people that I usually have conversations with, they are the ones who start it and I end them.

"Um I'm from originally from Utah and have moved across and ended up here." he answers looking somewhat nervous.

"Cool. Oh yea here is your physics class. Mr. Queen." I say as we pass one of the classes he has. He looks at the door and nod. We turn the hallway and walk to his next class.

"Here is your math class with Ms. Claywood." "Claywood?" he asks. "Yea why?" I question.

"Nothing really it's just that that's a funny name." he giggles.

Oh my lord! He is so cute! Wait! What! Did I just say cute? No! Impossible! Nope I did not say cute. He is not cute. I yelled at myself.

I looked at him and whimpered. Okay he is cute. I grumbled and continue walking.

We walked around some more and made sure that he knew where every class was. By the time that we finished the bell had ranged to go to 3rd period.

"Well I guess I better go now." I said standing in front of him. I look at his face hard hoping to see some kind of emotion and I was rewarded with a sad expression. Guess he was not happy to leave me, I smiled.

"I'll see you fourth period. Cool?" I ask. He looks up at me and nods with a small smile.

I walked away and headed to my class. Umm he really is cute. I chuckled as I walked on the class.

There's chapter two. Hope you guys like it. Please give me some feedback. oh and VOTE!!!!