Chapter 1

Chapter 1

So, here I am again, in a new school, new people, and new things. It's been my fourth time this year that I've had to switch schools because of what I am and how I am.

I'm really nothing special, but sadly people tend to notice things that I wish they didn't. Like my weird blue eyes, and pale skin. It kind of points me out more to other people. And sadly people don't like the things that point me out, so I end up getting punished for something that I can't even change.

I let out a heavy sight as I look in front me. Three floor school that stretches over one block and half all made out of red blocks. Three entries led to the inside of the school, all made out of glass doors.

I wonder if things will be different here. I really hope so. It's really nice here and the people seem okay I guess.

I take one last breath before I walk in into William Scott High School. Okay relax. Everything is going to be okay. It's a new town and a new start, nothing can go wrong...I hope.

I keep walking looking at my feet and accidentally bump into a wall? I fell to the floor and hiss in pain. Sadly my butt broke my fall and now it's hurting like hell. I look up to see that I did not bump into a wall, but a guy...a really good looking guy. I get up and dust myself off. I look to his face and see that he was staring very oddly at me. I sadly feel myself blush and scurry away not wanting to embarrass myself and look for the main office.

I looked left and right and smile when I see a sign pointing to the main office. I step into the office and walk up to the lady sitting behind the desk.

"Excuse me. I'm new here and would like to get my schedule." I kindly say to the lady. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Of course. What's your name dear?"

"My is Eliot Locke."

"What a lovely name that is Mr. Locke." She said as she searched for my schedule.

"Ah here it is," she said as she walked back to her desk and handed me my schedule, "and welcome to William Scott High School." she smiled. I thanked her and walked out into the busy hallway.

I looked at my schedule and saw that I had English first. I looked at the room number then at the hallway, hoping that maybe just maybe there will be signs pointing to things, but sadly there was none.

I started to wonder through the hallways looking for room 1201. I really hope that I can find the classroom before the bell rings.

After a few minutes at failing to find room 1201, I gave up and asked a girl for directions. "Um excuse me but could you please tell me where room 1201 is?" I kindly asked. She turns around and looks at me, then smiles. "Sure," she cheerfully says, "just follow this hallway to the end. Go to your right then the second door to your left is room 1201."

"Thank you." I happily say.

I follow her directions and in just a few seconds I am in front of room 1201. I mentally cheer in happiness. I walk inside the room and find it empty. Hum, I wonder where everybody is, I'm pretty sure that school is about to start. I suddenly jump when I hear a voice behind me.

"Who are you?" The voice asked. I turn around and guess to see the teacher looking at me weirdly, holding a cup of coffee. "I'm a new student here and I have your class this coming period." I say as I hand him my schedule. He takes my schedule and walks over to his desk. He sets his cup down and looks at my schedule. "Eliot... Locke," he says looking up at me," is that the correct way to say your last name?"

"Yes it is." I smile, happy that some knows how to say my name properly. Many people in my previous school have sadly mispronounced my name. They kept pronouncing my last as locky instead of Locke which sounds like lock. "Ok well Mr. Locke welcome to William Scott High. My name is Mr. Hinters. Hope you have a good time here. You may take a seat..." he looked at the empty desk then snapped his fingers, "take a seat on the third desk of the second row." He smiled. "Yes sir." I responded. I walk over to what is now my new seat, sit down and wait for class to begin.

When the bell finally rings a large group of students walk into the classroom and take a sit. I looked at them as they pass by me and sit down. I was about to look away when I saw the guy I had bump into earlier this morning. Our eyes lock and my breathing stops. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't seem to remember how to breathe. He looked at me confused but then his expression changes into mix emotions. Our gaze brakes when Mr. Hinters calls for our attention.

"Students please take your seats and get quite; we have a lot to do today."

I looked at my desk and take a deep breath. That was so weird. I've never had something like that happen to me before.

I hear the chair next to being pulled back and somebody taking a sit on it. I glanced to my right and gasped. The guy was sitting right next to me. Great! This is just my luck. I look back to the front of the room and not move for the rest of the class period.