I have a daughter

Bruce's Pov

I got off from work and headed straight to the mansion . As I was going inside I got a call from Sabine. Sabine my best friend who vanished 20 years ago and never came back again. Never heard from her in year's. As I was picking the Alfred also gave me some papers.
Sabine - S. Bruce - B
S: hello is this Bruce Wayne speaking.
B: yes ,Sabine this is bruce.
S: I want to tell you why I never contacted you in 20 years. 20 years ago on that night we were drunk and we slept with each other but I didn't love you so I ran away bruce . I am sorry bruce.
B: it's ok! Sabine ,I don't blame you! It's ok!
S: but now I need your help . You have a daughter. I have already sent you the DNA report. There are some problems in china so I am going to China with my husband. I can't take her with me can you please take care of her for me. please!
B: of course Sabine. I just got the reports. She is my daughter too. Don't worry! I will take care of her. When are you sending her here?
S: thankyou bruce! She will be there in 3 days.
B: ok! That's perfect! Bye Sabine.
S: bye bruce!
--------------------
T: tim.            /
Bb: Barbara. /
J: Jason.         /
D: Damien.   /
C: cass.          /
Dk : dick.      /
B:bruce.        /
A:Alfred.       /
--------------------

I have a daughter . How am gonna tell the others this. I sigh and go to living room.

B: Alfred prepare a room for a girl.
A: when will she be coming master?
B: in 3 days
Dk: who will be coming in 3 days?
T: am I getting a new sister.??
Bb: did you adopt someone again??
B : no she is my blood daughter!
J : see demon spawn your not the only blood child.
D: tt.
B: alright ! she is coming in two days treat her nicely. You too Damien.
D: Tt.

Maybe my this child could be little normal * sigh *.