Full Story. Chapters 1-20

It's 1965 ,and 14 year old y/n Winston has had her last straw with her parents and same goes for them. They didn't care for their son Dallas Winston and they couldn't care any less for her. She came home late from hanging out with her friends and they heard her come through the door. "Y/N! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HOME SO LATE?" She stared in shock and anger "Nothing, I missed the last bus so I had to walk home..sorry." They stared at her with anger in their eyes, her father had finally came into the room "YOUR MOTHER AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS BULLSHIT! YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR STUPID BROTHER! WE KNEW HE WAS A WRECK BUT WE HAD SOME HOPE FOR YOU! PACK YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE THE HOUSE WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE ANYMORE!" She stared silently and then looked up back at her mom. "Mom! You can't allow this I'm sorry!" Her mother turned away from her and said "You heard your father...leave. Now."

A tear trickled down her face. Not because she would miss them. She didn't love her parents at all. But because she had to leave to who knows where. Her friends parents were just as bad as hers maybe even worse. She got her school bag and threw away all her schools papers and books and put in as much clothes and items she could. She was about to leave when she almost forgot Dally's necklace he gave her a few days before he left 3 years before. She put it on and had left. She had about $300 dollars some of it from birthday and Holiday money and some she had stolen from her parents and off the streets.

She ran outside and went towards the subways and see if she could get a plane ticket at the near airport. She got there and saw there was one leaving soon for super cheap. She paid for the ticket to Tulsa and got on the plane.

——————————————————Timeskip——————————————————————
She woke up when the announcement on the plane came on stating the plane had landed. She grabbed her bag and headed off. Tulsa, Oklahoma looked so different from what she was used too. She would just have to adjust. First things first she had to look for any place to live in as long as it wasn't a motel or hotel she would be fine. She found a apartment for rent on the east side of town it was awfully cheap but she didn't mind. It had two bedrooms and a bathroom with a kitchen and living area. The furniture also came with it. She paid the landlord without having to sign paper work or anything. After her long day she opened the door and laid down on her new bed tired from everything that has just happened.
Life was rough for her. But she didn't know that in Tulsa it would be harder.

Chapter 2.

As y/n felt the bright sun come in through her windows, she turned her body the opposite way and fell back asleep. She then woke up again finally at 11:30 a.m. The tired young teen has gone through so much in a matter of less than 24 hours so sleeping in was fine. She didn't have anything to do either way. She got up and was starving. Her cooler was empty being how she had just moved in and was so tired she didn't have the time or energy to go out and buy some food. She would also somehow have to get a job she wasn't sure how but knew that it would be needed.

Y/n got up and brushed out her hair. She put on a fresh pair of jeans and a black shirt she had. Then afterwards she put her shoes on and went out the door with her money in pocket. She didn't want to spend no more than $10.00 dollars on food. As it is she has has wasted enough money. She headed down to the local market near her. She bumped into a tall guy on her way. "WATCH IT!" The man said as she rolled her eyes and kept moving. She would soon regret that silence she had. "Hey little lady you gonna talk or apologize?" He asked her harshly. "Ya know I was just gonna stay quiet like most people do in this situation but you really are here blabbering huh?" She said to him rudely. She felt a sudden shock when he grabbed the collar of her shirt and turned her around having to stare up at him. Her eyes went into shock when she realized who it was.

He had looked familiar she thought but then realized. It was her older brother Dallas Winston. "Talk back again kid. Try that shit with me watch what'll happen." He stated blankly. Did he not know it was her? His baby sister that he had left so long ago? He let go of her and scoffed then going back on his way. 'So he didn't know it was me' she thought continuing to walk. She finally reached the store and had bought all the supplies and goods she had needed and wanted.