Heads down..

You and Draco haven't spoken in weeks . No matter what he avoids you, as you are turning to class your heart melts . The Lava burning in you rises but as soon as you want to hex them your powers and faith loose it .

You saw Pansy and Draco kissing and laughing, your heart sunk , it sunk deeper than ever . This pain you felt has never been experienced your bodies strength . You head is down . In class no answers have been answered by you the whole time , Hermione starts to get sus vibes and lifts your chin up since you are sitting right next to you. You eyes turn to a grey blur as that memory of Pansy and Draco keeps on replaying like a movie .

" Hello , Y/N , AHEM "Hermione Repeats 7 times every 5 minutes . The 6 th 5 minute goes by and you suddenly wake up in your dorm sadly the Kissing wasn't a dream but the blurs where .

" what! " you snapped.

" you haven't left your dorm in ages , " she cleared.

"I know , I don't feel like it . "

" just see Draco , he misses you " she giggled.

" he misses me so much that he kisses pansy.. " you head sunk in the pillow.

" oh erm " she stuttered..

Draco could hear you from outside , heads down .

" I messed up l fuck fuck fuck . " he mumbled.

Draco takes a deep breath and knocks on the door .
" hey Hermione and y/n.. "

You both just sit there staring at the door , Hermione opens the door and Nudges you " what do you want .. Malfoy " you quickly shout quietly.

" well I'm sorry " he says . " I didn't mean it I swear it's just " . You aren't that quick to judge but what he did to you wasn't on your list to forgive . " save your breath for later " . You and Hermione stare at him and slam the door right in his face . The loud bang caused you to flinch.

" I didn't expect that y/n but you go girl . " Hermione says as she smiles and shortly exists your room .

You quietly hum to yourself the song you and Draco used to sing together. There's many other people in the world . Like Oliver! I really like him. I mean he's not bad?? I would date him but not straight away you know! You thought to yourself .