Simple Tasks

You wake up to Draco cuddling you while braiding your hair for your classes today . Draco says " morning beautiful " you yawn since you kind of got 2 hours sleep. Draco Rushes to the bathroom to get undressed to have his shower . You feel kind of naughty..You unlock the door I'm a very quiet but creeky way, Draco shouts " Y/NNNN GET OUTTT " , you hope in the shower with and he says " oh okay.. " he pins you onto the wall of the shower and starts making out with you , your tongues are dancing with one another . You mo@n3d softly in his ear and he smirks .

You get out of the shower with a towel on and He says " wow your hot " , you blush and kiss him while your both in the bathroom looking in the mirror . You grab your phone to go take a photo of you both . ( you have towels on dw) you get a simple outfit on since you aren't doing much you and Draco have 1 lesson today and that's with Hagrid. You get a pink-top on with white jeans and your robe!

Draco says " you look so adorable y/n " , you blush.

Dracos outfit; white polo shirt with a dark green jumper on top with the slytherin robe on .

You say " your outfit matches so well " , you ask him if he can braid your hair again and he says... Yes! " Y/N KEEP STILL " - " IM TRYING " you roar in a joke way.

Once he is done Draco takes a photo of you both and puts it on the Hogwarts Student Version of Instagram! ( every student has it! ) all the comments were : y/n and Draco!! - o ph my goodness! You didn't mind the comments but you held hands to walk over to the forest, as you are there you feel someone tripping you up with there feet , it was none other than Pansy.. she moans " y/n you mudblood , stole my man yet AGAIN " .

Hagrid says " meet (favourite Hogwarts creature ) - she/he will be our demonstration for today lesson , Mr Malfoy , cast ridiculous! " - Draco screams quietly " Ridiculous!!" And does the wand gestures! H/C turns into a dancing clown , everyone chuckles . Now it's your turn the very last one . " Ridiculous!! " your gestures seem to make the h/c an ice skater! You go back to your places and hold dracos hand . Hagrid sends you in because of the rain . Draco leaves before you could say anything to him.

You go back to your room and sigh , the cold air calms me down as you haven't seen Draco for 3 hours! Dracos owl come through with a note that says " Astronomy tower 6 pm. " - d.m . Since it's almost 6 pm you grab his quidditch hoodie that you took from him and went to go find it .

You bump into someone since you've been looking at the signs to the rooms, She had Silky Thin blonde Hair and very funky clothing on , the girl says " I'm lunar love-good, you are? "
- oh hey I'm y/n , y/l/n ! "    . She replies with " pleasure to meet you , Astronomy tower up done left y/n! She says.

You follow Lunars Directions and you are there you are kind of off timing but Draco didn't any Sharp so you are kind of relived! You see blankets and fairy lights , you gaze around and you run to hug Draco but instead of hugging you jump and he catches you! " THANK THANK THANK YOU DRACO I LOVE YOU!!!! " he kisses you back and says " I love you too princess! " when he said princess your mind swirls with love , you sit down and watch the snow as you cuddle inside the blankets.

When you get out of the tower you See Harry Potter in the Library reading - reading the Ancient Spells Of Azkaban , you walk up to him very quietly and scare him . He slightly jumps but laughs it off trying to act tough . He turns to his shoulder to see you - Harry has had a crush on you since 1 st year but you never see him much because of the separate housing! He pushes you to a wall - " HARRY GET OFF OF ME " you scream " HARRY , HARRY " you repeat your self no longer than 8 times he leans in and kisses you, On the other hand Draco is getting some more muggle books so he skips to the Library he walks in and his jaw drops , " HARRY WHAT THE FUCK " you try screaming " HARRY LET ME GO " but he doesn't . Draco Eventually drags him off you - Dracos and your jaws have dropped since you trusted Harry so did Draco...