Sinking..

You sigh. Since your back at Hogwarts you have to get up earlier than usual.

You get your slytherin robe on as you walk out the dorm rooms in the chamber . You see Draco staring at you in your robe and your uniform for the first day of 4th year. You reply at him staring at you with " got a staring problem malfoy? "

He answers " well why- " someone cuts him off and it's Pansy , he goes to kiss her on the cheek. While he's doing that pansy says " hey babe " your heart is pounding with anger you walk off and hear Draco say " hey pansy I love you " she looks at you staring and rolls her eyes at you. You scoff.

You walk your way down to the Great Hall and sit by yourself , you wave at Hermione, Ron and Harry . While eating breakfast you see Neville checking your out from where His house is sitting , your turn and he looks away as fast as he can , Since you dreamt about Draco all night you didn't get much sleep . You walk incredibly slowly and drop your books on the floor. Draco sees you and picks them as he is doing it he says " gOt a DrOpPiNg bOok pRobLem , watch your mouth y/l/n "

You come to class late , you carefully stare around the class looking for a seat shockingly Pansy isn't here in her seat next to Draco ! You scoff acting like you hate him. " how worse can today get " you jokingly say , but you actually love it. During class you get a note from Draco as He's leaving to go to the bathroom and it says "meet me in my room at 7pm sharp"
His handwriting was so cursive and flowy. It felt like ages but your teacher shouts " class is dismissed " . You walk out of class and see Draco getting yelled by Pansy , he looks at you like he saw " who shall not be named " standing in front of him. You mime " see you there"

Dracos POV:

He walks out of class with pansy as she puts her wand to his next and yells " DRACO " - " y-yes " as he quivers , " I SAW YOU SEND A NOTE TO Y/N , WHAT WAS IT? " he shakes " j-just telling her s-she should back o-off of you " as he chuckles in a silent nervous way. " alrighty then I'm going to Cho Chang , toodles "  - that was a close one - he says in a relief.

Y/n POV.

At 18:37 you start to get ready in a t-shirt of y/f/c and some loose leggings , you make your way down to his room which is all the way across the hall at 18:50 , you decide to knock on the door as you shake with the coldness taking over you, Draco opens and says " look who decided to come 10 minutes Earlier , who hoo hoo " you chuckle and reply " why did you ask me to come?" As your saying it you walk down to his bed and sit on it he stares at you and winks " someone's making there self at home ! " you laugh your coldness away , as he is getting his robe off he sees you quivering . He politely offers you a hoodie , you accept it and you put it on as your heart melts , you smell a strong scent of cologne - you look in the mirror to see it's his Quidditch Jacket ~ on the back it writes ' M A L F O Y ' in dark green and black with a snake on it .

7:30~

You and Draco are talking as you get cut off by a loud bang on the door , Draco shouts softly " Come in!! "  he peaks through since the person won't come in then he sees it's pansy . The dread on his face when he sees its pansy is very shocking since they are a " thing " , he cleans himself up before he opens the door fully - he takes a deep breath and glances at you . " Hey Pansy ! Can I talk to you? " - " sure what is this mud-blood doing here with YOUR quidditch jacket on? " - " we . Are . Over . Pansy , All you do is Abuse me and manipulate me through everything making up excuses for everything! We are done!" he slams the door in relief and jumps on the bed and cuddles you , I've wanted to do this for so long! - you think .

8:40 pm.

You fall asleep cuddling in Dracos Arms , you still feel him braid and play with your hair before you drift off into your sweet dreamy sleep! Since your room isn't that far from his you could get ready really quickly!

Dracos POV - 8:45 pm.

" I can't believe I just did that !! " he thinks to himself as he braiding your long/short silky y/h/c hair .

Y/n s pov 3:56 Am - 5:40

You feel Draco kissing you none stop as you wake up and quiver like mad because you had a really bad dream about hogwarts, Draco starts to hug you really tight and he says " it's alright darling come here" you run to the rest-room/bathroom to go get some cold water to refresh you , Draco runs behind you and picks you up as kisses you , you Laugh together for  about 10 minutes as you hear the door unlocking so you to face the opposite way in his bed so you don't look like you are together, What a surprise it's Pansy . Draco fakes to not wake you up even though you aren't asleep , he says confused " Pansy ? " and shuts the door. You both stand up and sit down with your legs crossed - you both start reading some muggle books from the outside world, Draco reads one about Skate Boarding , he says " what in the butter beer is this!? " you laugh while yawning   . You drift off to sleep-while sitting on his bed in his room , He lifts and you open and tucks you into bed and cuddles you unit sun rise!