01

"So... tell me why are we all here when literally half of us don't even take music.." Jisung groaned.

"Hey in my defence Jaemin and Jeno wanted to come here and I'd be lonely if I didn't come too!" Renjun huffed pulling out his sketchbook.

"Plus this is a free class that anyone can come into and we just so happened to be bored." Jeno replied taking out a calculator and a Modeling book.

"I'm just here cause Chenle said they'll be hot guys for inspiration" Jaemin said taking a few photos from the back of the class.

Jisung sighed, rubbing his fingers on his forehead while Haechan and Chenle laughed. The classroom hushed as the teacher walked in to begin their lesson.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TEN'S NOT AVAILABLE! THE SHOOT IS TODAY! KUN THIS IS-

...

"I'm sorry..."

...

"Yeah I understand..."

...

"Have a good day bro"

Johnny let out a huge groan before slamming his head on his desk, scaring his friends that we're working next to him.

Yuta was the first one to speak asking what had happened and trying go cheer up his buddy. Hendery, who was in charge of managing Johnny's work, sadly said that they could not re-schedule their shoot considering Johnny is already so busy.

"I guess you'll just have to work twice as hard and twice as long then," Johnny mumbled onto his desk.

They all felt bad for him but there was not really much they could do since photography was not in their skill set. Hendery texted the models, telling them that they might need to stay longer due to the lack of photographers.

A replied was heard immediately and Hendery's face lit up in excitement. Shaking his friend and telling him the good news, Johnny this time slammed his hands on his table with joy, once again scaring his friends around him.

"One of the models, Jeno, has a friend who is willing to to do some freelance work for work experience!" Hendery reading the text out loud.

"PERFECT! Tell Jeno to bring his friend over but tell him he's getting paid."

Hendery nodded and texted the model back as soon as possible. Johnny asked what the photographer name was.

Hendery replied "Na Jaemin"