"Cara you will be sitting here from today in front of my eyes so I can watch you", I said as I walked to her and holding her hand. She immediately took back her hand.

"But Ace it's okay I am com-", she started but I cut her off.

"No Cara you said you will do what ever I say. So sit here", I said taking her hand and leading her to her table. This time she din't with draw her hand. I am so happy for that.

I made her sit in her chair and went back to work.

"Cara I kept some files on your table check them and save them", I said as I looked at my laptop otherwise I may kiss her.

She is wearing a brown shirt and cream collar shirt with long hands. She looks sexy in that dress and that skirt hugs her curves very well.

She kept doing her work without glancing at my way and I kept looking at her. She caught me staring and blushed crimson red looking away. After that she didn't look at me.

How can she concentrate on work and I can't.

Ace Rodriguez can't work due to a girl. Such a shame.

Soon it's lunch. She kept working non stop.

"Cara it's lunch time let's go for lunch", I said getting up and buttoning my coat at middle.

"No Ace it's okay. You go I wi-". she started again.

"You said you will do anything I said yet here you are denying to do what I said you to do", I said and she quickly stood up and started searching for something.

"You don't need to bring anything I will pay come", I said as I took her hand and walked out. She stiffened at first but didn't say anything. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. I noticed she did it whenever she is nervous.

We went to lift and then to my car. I opened the door for her and she sat in. I went to my side and we went to one of my hotels.

I wanted to take her out. I didn't know where, but lunch could be an excuse.

We went inside and sat at the corner seat. She looked around in awe. She quickly looked down when she saw me noticing her. Why is she so shy? Is it even shy or is she scared? That innocent face always have a scared look.

There must be something and I am going to find out what it is.

I let her sit in her chair and sat in the chair in front of her. The waiter came as he saw me. He gave the menu and went away, but I didn't miss the way he looked at my girl.

I am looking through the menu and glanced at her if she took interest in something, but she looked at it as if the menu is in chinese language.

"Cara do you find something that you like?", I asked her as she glanced up.

"No Ace. I don't know the half of menu. Can you please order something for me too?", she asked me nervously.

How cute. Why wouldn't I? I would do anything for my girl.

"Of course Cara", I said smiling and she quickly looked down. I don't like it when ever she turns away.

I called the waiter. He took his note pad as he came. But he kept looking at her. I am fuming with anger.

"I want my routine and same for her and also I want you to keep your eyes to yourself and stop looking at her if you want to keep your job", I said loudly and angrily. He flinched and walked away From the corner of my eye I also saw her flinch.

Why does she flinch whenever I am angry. May be she is scared of angry people. I should keep my anger in check from now on.

"So Cara", I called and she looked up at me.

"Tell me about you", I said leaning forward on the table.

"There is nothing special about me sir. I mean Ace", she said quickly.

'Still didn't get used to calling me Ace huh?", I smiled.

She didn't say anything.

"Why are you scared that day in the lift when I was touching you?".

"I don't know you".

"Okay. Why do you always look down when I talk with you?".

"Cause I-I........", she started.

"You I always loose myself when I look into your eyes", I said leaning forward.

"Me too", she said as if she is lost in my eyes right now just like me.

We were staring at each other, but the moment was disturbed by the waiter. She instantly went back. He served and went away.

She stared at food and then started eating.

"This is my regular. I like chicken I hope you don't mind, but if you want something tell me I will order", I said to her.

"No, no Ace it's okay. I love chicken", she said smiling at me with food in her mouth looking so cute. I smiled at her and felt happy she is feeling comfortable with me.

"Cara you can smile some times like this. You look beautiful when you smile. You should do it more", I said looking into her eyes. Her smile instantly faded. I mentally kicked myself for saying those things.

"Cara you can tell me anything you know", I said reaching for her hand from the table. She didn't push away and I am happy for that.

"May be not now", she said looking down. I felt happy that she trusted me to tell about her one or the other day.

"It's okay. You can tell me when ever you want. I will be waiting", I said and she moved her hand away from under mine. I sighed and with drew my hand back.

We ate our food with some jokes here and there. But she smiled when ever I joked. I patted my back when ever she smiled at my stupid jokes.

She even started talking which she does less and I can tell she felt more comfortable with me now.

I am happy that she is opening to me. I took her back and we started working. At the end of day I dropped her home and said goodnight. I went home and instantly missed her presence next to me.

You will me mine soon Cara. With that thought I fell asleep with my girl in my dreams. What are you doing to me Cara?

A/N:

Hey readers!

Please don't forget to VOTE and Comment.