I took the files and turned to leave, but where is my cabin? I turned to ask him, but a knock on the door made us both turn back.

Ace looked at me confused as if why I am not gone, but however let the person come in. A man of 6 feet came in. He was attractive, but not as much as Ace.Stupid what are you thinking? He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. I can't help. he seemed friendly.

He went past me to Ace.

"Sir I need some signatures here so we can finalize it and send them to the dealers", he said and gave Ace the file. He looked up and kept smiling at me. It's kind of creepy. i smiled back but quickly looked down.

Wait why didn't he call Ace as Ace, but sir?

Ace looked at me, "Cara what are you still doing here?", he asked and I quickly looked up to meet his eyes.

"Sir I don't know where my cabin is", I said looking everywhere but his way.

"Oh it's straight and take left", he said and went back to signing. How rude is he. i rolled my eyes and started to go out, but the other man's voice stopped me.

"Hey it's okay I will show you if you want", he said and I nodded my head smiling at him. he took the file from Ace and came near me. Ace looked about ready to fire this guy right now.

"Mark you can go. I will show her to her cabin", he said angrily and Mark practically ran out.

"No need sir it's okay I will go-", I said but he cut me off by coming near me.

"No. I will showing you your cabin", he said and took my arm and brought me out of his office. I removed his hand from my arm and maintained some distance.

Just a minute ago he didn't even notice me now he wants to take me to my cabin. I was going to my cabin. Not to my bride groom near the alter.

We went down the hallway and turned left like he said as I clutched the files he gave. We reached a big room. Is this my cabin? God this is bigger than my whole house. I twirled around slowly to look at it and turned around to see Ace with amusement in his eyes.

"This is your cabin and if you need anything you know where to find me and huh don't call me sir", he said seriously.

"But sir Mark called you sir", I said while placing the files on the desk.

"You are not Mark are you? Call me Ace", he said determinedly.

"Okay Ace", I said looking up at him.

He smiled. Oh his smile is a killer smile that can make anyone go weak.

"Now I will go", he said and went away.

I quickly went to do my work he gave and soon it was 10 A.M. I was looking for the pantry and didn't find it. I turned around and bumped into Mark.

"Sorry. I didn't see you there", I said quickly and stood up.

"It's okay Cara and you are a beautiful woman", he said smiling and I blushed. Don't he ever stop smiling. "Where are you going?", he asked me.

"Actually I am looking for the pantry. May you show me?", I asked him.

"Sure why not", he responded as he led the way.

"Why do you need the pantry?", he asked.

"Well Mr. Rodriguez said he wants coffee at 10 A.M. So I didn't know where the pantry was and while looking for it I bumped into you".

"Oh so Mr. Rodriguez sent you. Come I will show you how he likes coffee. I used to make him one when he didn't have secretary this past week", he said while showing me how to make it. He is such a sweet guy. I thanked him and went to Ace's office knocking on his door.

He said to come in his normal voice and I went in.

"Sir I mean Ace your coffee", I said giving him his coffee. He looked up at me and took the coffee from me while brushing his fingers with mine. He didn't move his gaze from me. He drank it looking at me.

"Mmmmh....... It's good just the way I like it", he said.

"Thank you Ace. Actually Mark helped me to make the coffee", I said while looking at him.

He stopped drinking and looked at me seriously.

"What was he doing with you while he should be working and why did he help you?", he asked his expression changed drastically. I was actually scared of that expression.

"I-I was looking for the pantry and bumped into him accidentally. He showed me the way to the pantry and taught me how to make coffee for you because I didn't know. He is such a sweet guy", I said in one breathe. Did I say the last part?

I looked at Ace and he looked beyond angry.

"Cara if you talk to Mark again he will be fired", he said as he came near me and I moved back only to be blocked by his table. He put his hands on either side of the table as he leaned in.

I closed my eyes thinking that he might hurt me, but he didn't . Instead he caressed my cheek and looked at me as I opened my eyes I could see his had darkened.

"Do you know how HOT you look in that dress Cara? You are driving me crazy.", he said as he moved away and ran a hand through his hair frustratedly. And suddenly his lips were on mine as he kissed the life out of me. The strangest thing was I did not hate it.

I pushed him away as I regain consciousness and ran out of his office.

I may not have kissed him back, but I've let him kissed me.

What just happened?