{8} ~ Midoriya Vs. Bakugo ~

Start from the beginning

" What a weird way for this to end. The losers are practically untouched and the winners are both on the ground . " Kirishima said.

You turn your attention back to the monitor and see robots pick up Deku and take him to Recovery Girl. You then notice Kacchan was trembling, and began to hyperventilate nobody else noticed because they too busy discussing the outcome of the battle. Kacchan continues to hyperventilate until
All Might places a hand on his shoulder calming him down .

" Young Bakugo cool your jets, let's go review your work whether you win or lose you can always take something away from an experience like this as long as your open to learning . " All Might said placing a hand on Katsuki's shoulder.

All Might returns to the monitoring room and begins going over the results to the class. You notice Kacchan has his hair in his face not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.

" Now then, time to blow this joint. Let's move onto the next match , think about everything we saw and discussed as you tackle this training for yourself. " He says

" Yessir ."

As everyone started heading to the next building, you stay behind and cautiously approached your bestfriend . You wanted to comfort him despite what you saw earlier .

"K- Kacchan are you okay? " You stuttered. 

Bakugo's POV~

I heard little nerd talking to me , but I was frozen solid . I know she wants to help but I just wanna be alone right now. I can't believe I lost to that damn nerd , I failed.

Y/N's POV~

No response just as I suspected
. Kacchan your hurting , and it's killing me . Please Kacchan I'm your bestfriend let me be here for you , I want to help but I can't if you don't let me .

~ Back to reality ~

After not getting any kind of response from Kacchan you turn around hurt and defeated as you join the others for the next match.

~~

" Hey Y/N are you alright?" Kiri asked.

" No Kiri I'm not, but thanks for asking ." You said .

" It was the manly thing to do Y/N. " He said.

You give him a small smile and turn your attention to the monitor as the second match is about to begin .

" Team I will be the Villians."
" Team B will be the Heroes. "

Two boys entered the building one had eight arms while the other had a laser eye. The battle was over in seconds as the laser eyed boy froze the entire building capturing the weapon , while the other one stood outside .

" He's super strong. " You said.

" He's kinda scary ! " Thr blond boy said.