In Love With A Killer? 4

I jumped up from my seat in shock.

"W-What are you doing here??" I questioned worry filled my voice. He swung on his the back of his heels leaning against the wall he finally got his balance back. His brown hair was greasy it clung to his sweaty forehead, his hazel eyes were lifeless there was no emotion inside his body. He was wearing that sweaty white top again, I was disgusted to call this man my father.  

"What The Fudge Do You Think Im Doing Here Jessica!" his voice boomed around the room, everyone's eyes were locked on us.

"Sorry" I mumbled he grunted then walked up to me, I could smell the smoke from his clothes how volgar.

"Thats what I thought, We will talk about this At Home" he said through gritted teeth, the alcohol stuck to his breath like glue, I wanted to puke as the awful smell filled my nostrils. I shivered at the thought.

"Excuse me?" came a male voice from behind dad, he spun a round with pure hatred in those hazel eyes.

"Yes?" he replied raising an eyebrow, I moved so I was standing next to the man I kept shifting from foot to foot, the man noticed my anxiousness he eyed me suspiciously in return I gave him a small smile. 

"Your son he's waking up" the man said I was ready to go but dad just stood there slowly taking this in.

"And your point?" dad chuckled my mouth opened in shock. The mans face looked disappointed I turned to him smiling

"Ok can you take me to him? Please?" I asked smiling he nodded backing away from dad. I followed the man I felt something tight on my arm I spun around to dad he was gripping the top of my arm pain spread throughout my whole arm. An evil grin appeared on his face his eyes were full of rage. The grin then turned into a deep frown.

"Where are you going??" he demanded I looked him up and down my eyes were full of disgrace, 

"Im going to go see Daniel, Since Im the only one who seems to care about him" I snapped I yanked my arm away from him, I continued walking

dont turn around...

dont turn around..

I turned around to look at dad he had his arms crossed over his chest an evil looking smirk was plastered on his face, he was chuckling when he saw me looking he chuckled harder

"Big Mistake Jessica...Big Mistake" he chuckled throwing his head back in laughter, I took a quick glance over to Sally she looked terrified we both knew what my dad was capable off. Goosebumps took over my arm, I shivered at what I was expecting at home. Walking down the corridor was kinda strange, all the doors to peoples rooms were open people were strapped to machines. People lay so still in there bed they almost looked dead.

"Well were here" The man spoke clearly, he stood to the side of the small room, Daniel was in the far corner he looked scared. When his eyes saw me his face light up, I smiled at him. 

"I'll leave you two alone" the man smiled I whispered a thanks to him as he left the room closing the door. I ran over to him wrapping my arms around his fragile body, tears spilled from my eyes.

"Oh Daniel! I was so worried about you!" I cried he chuckled putting his arm around me at first his grip was light but as I held on tighter he did the same, his face buried into my hair and shoulder. Gentle sobs came from him, I stroked his hair lightly.

"Oh Jess, I was so scared...they literally beat the crap out of me. My arm is broke I can feel it there is so much pain running through my body, but what I was worried about most is what that bumtush was doing to you" he whispered into my hair I made shushing noise's as his sobs grew louder.