In Love With A Killer? 2

I sat there in disbelief. I had kissed Nathan. I groaned, I couldn't believe I had,

"Jess?! Jess!!" Sally shouted I heard her snickers pound against the slippery floor as she came running towards me. She fall down next to me grabbing my face in her warm hands

"Jess?? Are you ok??" she spoke in a clear voice, I nodded. I watched as her eyes examined my face what a good friend

"Are you sure??" she questioned again, I smiled

"Im Fine Sal he didn't do anything" I whispered. 

"So What Happened Then? He Chased You Out Here For The Fun Of It?!" she shouted, I flinched Sally had gotten angry before, but I had never seen her like this.

"He threatened me thats about it" I whispered again. Sally grunted in frustration she moved next to me so she was also leaning against the wall, she took in a deep breath then took my cold hand in hers. She flinched at how cold I was, I normally had cold hands so it didn't really bother me.

"I just get worried about you Jess, I mean he just treats you so badly I wish I could just go up to him and kick his balls ya know" she grinned making me start laughing 

"Oh Sally you know how to lighten the mood" I smiled looking at her blonde hair that flowed down her back. Those electric blue eyes you fall in love with every time you looked at them. 

"I know hun, I know" she smiled closing her eyes. We stayed there in the corridor for a little longer admiring the silence.

"Oh My God!! Daniel!!" I screamed breaking the peaceful silence, I jumped onto my feet running back towards the canteen. I pushed open both doors, the room was still filled with students everyones eyes fall onto me, some people gasped other just stared. I looked around the room at everyone who just stood there letting this happen. My eyes drifted over to where Daniel was before, but he was gone. I saw Lucy standing over by the window, I ran over to her my footsteps echoed around the room. 

"Lucy" I said standing next to her she slowly turned to look at me, her eyes widen 

"Jess!" she exclaimed wrapping her arms around me, I smiled pulling her closer, my face buried in her dark red wavy hair. I pulled away smiling she had tears in her eyes,

"Lucy where's Daniel??" I questioned my eyes scanning around the room for the second time just in case I had missed him. 

"They dragged him out of here" she whispered, tears filled into my eyes

"What??" I croaked Lucy looked so sad

"They dragged him out of here..." she repeated, I shook my head not believing what I just heard

"Why?! Where did they take him??" I shouted I turned around to face the crowd of people 

"Does Anyone Know Where Daniel Is?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, a few people mumbled 

"Anyone! Please!!" I shouted again I felt warm tears roll out of my eyes down my cheeks, I must have looked a mess.

"They took him outside, towards the football court" shouted a voice. A small smile appeared on my lips

"Thank You! Thank You!!" I shouted running back out the canteen door. I ran back down the corridor Nathan had chased me down, I was panting like crazy my feet slamming against the tiles and my breathing was the only thing that echoed around the room. The school doors were up ahead I barged through them, I could feel the sun shining down on my body. I scanned there was no sign of Daniel or Nathan's gang, could I have been tricked? In the distance loud laughing echoed, I didn't know if it was them but I bolted in that direction. I ran down the grasses field tears were spilling from my eyes, I had to wipe them because everything kept going blurry. I came to an instant stop. My mind was taking in the scene I was looking down onto. Daniel was trying to stand up but  Eddie kicked him in the stomach making him fall down again.